Chapter 12

-Paris-

[Saturday]

"Paris, come in here." I continued to play 'Sims' on my iPod as I listened to him call my name again. I named my sim 'London' and she looked exactly like me. Long brown hair, dark brown eyes, and her clothes were on fire!

"Paris, I said I'm sorry last night. What else do you want me to do?" I shrugged and continued changing London's outfit. She was going to get coffee with her best friend today so she had to look cute. My bed shifted and then I was being placed in his lap. I rolled my eyes but still laid my head on his chest as I chose the black leather skirt for London to wear.

"Why she look exactly like you? Oh nah, her name is London! I see what you did there!" I laughed at him before putting on back my straight face. I wasn't talking to him so he could stop trying to be my friend. "Don't put her in that skirt, it's cold outside put her in some tights." He took the iPod from me and then put a purple tights on London's naked legs. I grabbed the iPod back from him and changed her back into her skirt.

"Paris, it's cold-"

"No it's not."

"Aight. How you doing though? I know we got into a little argument last night at dinner and I even got into some things with that guy. I'm not proud of what I did and I'm definitely not proud of fighting in front of you and Caelyn."

"So why did you do it? You hurt Cameron and Cameron hurt you. That's not nice, daddy. You tell me not to fight Cae and then you go fight-"

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, alright? I apologize and I just want you to talk to me. Your mother not tryna talk to me, so you not talking to me also is hurting me, P. You want to make daddy cry?" He stuck his bottom lip out and squinted his eyes as if he was really about to cry. I smiled at him before kissing his cheek and giving him a hug.

"I don't want to make you cry, daddy. You make me cry last night though." He quickly looked away from me and sighed before looking back down at me.

"I'm very, very sorry. You know that I would never make you cry on purpose, I was just taking my anger out on you. But you forgive me though, right?" He smiled at me once before hugging me tight.

"Yeah, I forgive you. Don't make it happen again though."

-Alana-

Chris called just as I stepped out the shower. Cameron was on my tail as I made a bee line up the stairs; grabbing at my butt and making smart comments each step I took up the stairs.

"Why you didn't change in the bathroom? Caelyn still sleeping in the room."

"I won't wake her." I mumbled as I hit 'ignore' on my vibrating phone. I didn't want to talk to Chris right now or over. The only time we would talk is when it came to the girls. I've made up my mind on who I would like to be with and it's not him.

"I wanted to watch you get dressed though." I stopped in front of the cracked bedroom door and smiled to myself before looking over my shoulder at him.

"You saw me naked like half an hour ago, let me get dressed then I'll be right down." He sighed loudly before finally agreeing.

"Don't take long. Ima go clear the history on the iPad." He wore a sly smirk on his face as he walked over to the staircase. I only rolled my eyes before entering the warm bedroom. Caelyn was still sleeping peacefully and I hoped she would stay that way for about another hour or so. When she wakes then I'll get her something to eat.

I quickly moisturized my body with Cocoa Butter before slipping my undergarments on my greased up body. I was just about to pull on Cameron's basketball shorts when my phone began vibrating on the bed. I didn't even have to check who was calling when I hit ignore.