Chapter 10 ~Part 3~

-Alana-

"And then he had the fucking nerve to ask if he can come to the dinner! After he asked me if we were fucking. Who's the dumbass here, Cam? Me or him?" I exhaled the smoke from my nostrils before passing him back the neatly rolled blunt.

"I think y'all need help... that's what y'all need." He shook his head before taking a drag of the joint and then resting it in the ashtray. I eyed him funnily as I snatched it back up and brought it to my lips. He shook his head at me again as he slowly released the smoke from between his lips.

I licked my lips at the sight before bringing the joint to my freshly moist lips. Caelyn was inside sleeping and we were on the balcony looking out at the city. It was cold as fuck and I was only out here in my pajama pants, his black 'Lakers' sweatshirt, and my uggs. "Let's go in. It's freezing." He read my mind then snatched the blunt from my hand as I went to take my last pull. Scowling at him, I carefully snatched it back then took a long ass pull before tossing it into the ashtray.

I don't remember the last time I smoked something that good. The first time I tried it was with Chris and that was like two years ago. I guess all the stress he's been giving me called for that medicinal marijuana.

"You bout to go to bed?" I shook my head once as I walked past him to enter the living room. I was going to check on Caelyn upstairs after I left his side. Plopping down onto his bed, also known as the red plush couch, I laid my body out and wrapped the blankets around my cool body. He stood in front of me with his hands tucked into his navy blue sweats.

"May I help you?" I asked with a smirk once I seen him switch legs he was standing on. He shook his head before kneeling down in front of me.
"I can't sleep with you and Cae in the room, but you can sleep in my bed?"

"This is a couch, Cam."

"Still my quarters. Now sit up or ima scoot in behind you." Licking the corner of my lips I scooted back into the couch, giving him more than enough space to lay down.

"Cameron..." I had to speak up once he snaked an arm around my waist to pull my body into his. Although we were just on a balcony in forty degree weather; his chest felt like a generator.

"Huh?" His warm breath hit my forehead once he spoke. Sighing, I laid my head on his warm chest before speaking again. "Shakira cool with you coming down here to see me?" I didn't really care, but because he was holding me the way he was; I felt the need to ask.

"She doesn't know." I nodded slowly, preparing to ask my second question but he cut me off. "We're not really together anymore. She just a fuck buddy now."

"You lying?"

"I'm serious. I love her, but I don't want to be with her." I scrunched up my face after he said that. The accuracy of his words right now.

"That's how I'm feeling with this marriage shit. He fucked my cousin though... Like, if it was any other bitch I would still be home. The fact that–"

"Calm down, I'm not him." He whispered into my neck before softly planting a kiss there. Sighing, I released the tight grip I had on his shirt before pushing him back a little.

"Stop it, Cameron." He ignored my wishes and continued to kiss away at the exposed parts of my neck. My eyes closed for a quick second before snapping open. "Cameron, I said stop." This time I punched him slightly in the chest to let him know that I was serious.

"Damn, Alana." He grumbled as he removed his arm from around my waist to rub his chest. "I was about to stop, you ain't have to hit me." I rolled my eyes once he placed his head back into my neck.

"Don't try any slick shit. I'm married, nigga."

"Really? I ain't know." He replied sarcastically before pulling my body back into to his.

"Shut up and hold me again."

—-
The following morning it was Caelyn who woke Cameron and I up. Thank god it was Friday and I could let Caelyn stay home today. If I would of woke up at nine am on a Monday...

"Cameron can you please bring Caelyn down here!" I covered my mouth just as a nasty cough came in. Yuck. I knew it was a bad idea going out on that balcony without a jacket. I still did it though because I was not about to smoke in the house, I mean condo, with Caelyn around.

That's a Chris move. Speaking of Chris, I had this weird ass dream about him last night. So it was Cameron, Paris, Caelyn, and I sitting in this fancy ass restaurant in the city right? We're all eating and laughing and shit and out of nowhere in walks Chris, laughing and shit too like he was apart of the joke. There was no available seat for him at the table so he picked Caelyn up and took her seat while sitting her on his lap. Mind you, he hasn't murmured a word to anyone at the table yet. Just sat his ass down and stared at us.

"Why y'all stop laughing? This is obviously some fun family time; don't let me interrupt." He then looked down at Caelyn's plate in front of him and began eating her burger.

"Hello?"

"My bad, what you said?" My eyes squinted as I looked up at him with Caelyn in his arms. I smiled at the sight before taking her from him and sitting her at a stool in front of the island. After making sure that she was secure in her seat, I turned back to Cameron who was just beginning his sentence.

"I asked what's for breakfast."

"Um, Caelyn and I were about to go to the deli to get a sandwich. Hence why she's dressed." I smirked once he looked me up and down with a scowl upon his face.

"I was wondering why she was dressed, lil baby ain't wanna tell me though. Why you ain't want me to come Caelyn?" He pouted at her to add effect to his act. I pouted along with him because of how adorable he looked.

"I want you to come." She whispered before sending him a huge grin. I swear to God, he hit the cat daddy one time before brushing past me and running to her side.

"You wanna pick out my clothes for me then? Cause I can't wear these." He looked down at his sweats and socks before looking back at her with a hopeful smile lacing his full lips.

"You can wear what you have on, Cam. The deli is like three blocks up. Just throw on your coat and scarf." I picked up Caelyn from her siting position at the island and carried her out of the kitchen.

"You got three minutes before we leave you!"

—-