Chapter 8

-Chris-

Guilt wasn't really something that I was familiar with. I was familiar with the act of cheating; but I was never familiar with guilt. I mean I cheated on my ex-wife and ex-girlfriend for like three years straight and I have never felt an ounce of guilt run through me.

"What's on your mind?"

"Nothing." I replied a little quicker than needed. She arched an eyebrow at me before shrugging and continuing to scroll down the Toys R Us website. Christmas was exactly nine days away and we were now doing the shopping.

"Chris, don't you think five gifts each is a little too much? Caelyn already has enough toys as it is. And Paris doesn't even use any of her old toys anymore. I think we should get Caelyn that human Bratz doll shit that she flips out over every time it comes on commercial."

I wasn't even listening to her right now. My mind was still stuck on two days ago. I fucked up.

[Saturday; two days ago; Miami]

This party that I was hosting with Tyga was turnt up! Not only were there bad bitches in every corner, but there were a lot of celebrities here that I wouldn't mind making some beats for.

"Yo! Look!" I looked from the drink in my hand and turned to look at Tyga who had some random ass girl on his lap. She looked familiar but I couldn't put a name to her face. I just know that I've seen her before. When I looked back at Tyga he was nodding to his left. Once I saw who was sitting there beside him I had to step closer.

"Faith? That's you?" She smiled a little before nodding. After tossing her long hair over her shoulder she motioned for me to come closer. I quickly looked at Tyga and he was too busy feeling up on the girl to notice me take a seat beside Faith.

Before I could even say anything she started. "You have a child with my cousin... that's crazy." I shrugged not really caring about anything she had to say about Lana. She was the last thing on my mind right now.

She leaned over to speak into my ear. I couldn't stop my eyes from traveling South when the dip in her dress seemed to drop lower."You did my aunt wrong... but who am I to talk?" She chuckled lightly before removing her lips from my ear; not without kissing my temple first.

I quickly downed the rest of my dark colored drink before placing the glass cup to my side. "I know what you want, Faith."

"What do I want, Chris?" She smirked a little before crossing her legs. Once again, my eyes dropped down and I licked my lips once I saw how little to the imagination her dress left.

"Just meet me in the bathroom." I didn't wait for a response when I stood up and walked over to Tyga.
"I'm out. Send my half of the check in the mail." I must of been out of it because I never asked for checks. I always wanted my money straight up.

"I got you." Was all he said before going back to tending to the mystery girl. I looked over my shoulder for a brief second and once I saw Faith stand to her feet I went down the stairs.

-

"That was... wow." She was smiling all big and shit while I laid there with my jaw clenched. The sex was great. The feeling that I now had in my heart was a little different though.

"You need to go. Get ya shit and get the fuck out." I rudely ripped the covers from off her naked body and watched as she searched around for her dress.

"Can you save your number in my phone? I would love to-"

"Get out."

XxX

"Daddy, what am I getting for Christmas?" Paris slanted her eyes at me as she waited for my response. I sighed before closing my eyes and laying back on the bed.