Chapter 19

-Alana-

I ended up sleeping at Chris' house that night. Caelyn was already here since she wanted to spend the night with Paris at his house. After agreeing to start fresh and actually communicating, Chris and I planned our first therapy session together. It was late when we called, after nine to be exact, but thankfully we got an appointment for the upcoming Friday. It wasn't marriage counseling... more like family counseling. I actually listened to Chris speak last night and its like he's had this whole shit planned for months now. From him 'coincidentally' having a Family Therapist's webpage bookmarked to him knowing that the therapist talks to Caelyn's age group.

"I have to use the bathroom."

"Just hold it, I'm tired." He yawned his nasty morning breath in my face before laying his head back on top of mine. After gawking for a few extra seconds, I used all of my woman strength to push his heavy body off mine and then crawled over his sprawled out body.

"Hurry up, Lana. Don't make me come for you." I smirked to myself before running out of the living room and down the familiar hall to the downstairs bathroom. After using the toilet and washing my hands, I stared at my reflection in the mirror for a few minutes.

I looked tired, but that wasn't from me just waking up five minutes ago. I looked drained like someone hooked a vacuum up to my mouth and sucked all the energy out of me. Frowning because I noticed the bags that were forming underneath my eyes, I turned away from the mirror and sauntered over to the door. When I opened it he was standing there with his eyes closed and his head leaning against the door frame.

"Wake up, Chris. What do-"

"I have to pee too." He replied sleepily before moving my body out of the way to enter the bathroom. Once he pulled his member out, I started to exit the bathroom. "Why you leaving? You can stay-"

"Ew, Chris! Why would I want to watch you pee?" I exclaimed with a laugh before closing the door and leaning against the wall opposite of the bathroom. Seconds later I heard the toilet being flushed followed by the sink being turned on.

"Can I get a toothbrush? I don't have one..." I don't know why I was acting so shy around him but I didn't like it. I'm guessing he loved it though because he smirked at me before passing me a toothbrush and responding.

"You're acting like we're strangers... It's cute." Shaking my head at him, I walked into the bathroom and pushed his body out of the way so that I was now standing in front of the sink. His presence could be felt behind me as I ducked down to rinse my mouth from the toothpaste.

"What?"

"I'm waiting for you to move."

"Move me then." All of my shyness disappeared and I was now teasing him. Shrugging, he picked me up bridal style and then carried my laughing self out of the bathroom. "Really though? I was being sarcastic." I mumbled after he put me down on my two feet then waltzed back into the bathroom. He only smiled at me before beginning to brush his teeth.

-

"When you get here?" That's the first thing Paris asked me when she entered the kitchen. She didn't send me a 'good morning' or anything, she only asked that question.

"Come eat." I tapped the chair handle beside me and watched as she modeled over to the table. I think Paris and Caelyn could be two beautiful ass children models. Even star in commercials... I would have to talk to Chris about it.

"Lana... she still sleeping. Why she still sleeping? It's almost ten." I snickered at him before removing my body from my seat and walking over to the fridge. After placing a cup of OJ in front of Paris, I proceeded to walk over to Chris. From the distance I heard Paris mumble a 'thank you', which caused the smile that was already on my face to widen. I honestly didn't know why I was so cheerful this Tuesday morning.