Chapter 1

-Alana-

"But Chris, your mother doesn't even like me so-"

"And who's fault is that?" He quickly shot back and I had no choice but to shoot him back the same hard glare that he was now sending right me. Okay, it was wrong for me to call his mother a bitch to her face; but it was also wrong for her to label me as a hoe the first time we met each other.

"I'm not even gonna do this. Your mother is... she on some next shit and you know that. You even said it yourself that she can be a pain in the ass." I nodded my head when I noticed that he didn't have a comeback for that one. We visited his family in Virginia about two months ago to spend two weeks out of the summer and I can honestly say that those were the worst two weeks of my life. His family was nice and all, don't get me wrong... it was just his mother that I couldn't stand. She always had some slick shit to say whenever I came around and if it wasn't for Chris pulling me back in time I would of slapped the shit out of her at the wedding last year.

"She's still my mother and I want you to respect her." I rolled my eyes to the ceiling after he said the last two words. How can I respect someone who won't respect me? Fuck I look like kissing someones ass who wasn't shit to me. Mother-in-law my ass; I don't fuck with her.

"Whatever." I really didn't want us to spend our free time arguing so I decided to be the bigger person and just dead the whole conversation. I don't even know how we got on this topic to begin with. We were just discussing whether or not we would stay home this Christmas or go out of state.

"So, I was thinking that we stay home this Christmas. You know cause it's gonna snow, and a Christmas without snow would just be a Christmas." I was really trying my hardest to convince him that we should stay in NY this Christmas because last year we spent it with his family and the year before we were at home, so I think we should follow the pattern and stay home this December.

He scratched his chin like he was really thinking before shaking his head from left to right. "We going to the Chi. I got some people over there I could work with while we-"

"Really? You wanna go to the Chi for Christmas just because you have potential clients out there? Get the fuck out. No one knows you in the Chi, so you might as well keep your ass in NY."

"Fuck you mean no one knows me in the Chi? I'm like the king whenever-"

"Say that shit let D.Rose hear. You get fucked up in a hot-" before I could finish my sentence I was on the carpet and being held down by Chris as he sat his big ass on top of me. "You're not even small so get-"

"You just said D.Rose could fuck me up? I wish a nigga would." He crossed his arms over his chest then did the Stevie J rat face. I would of been crying right about now but because he was sitting right on top of my bladders if I laughed too hard I might have peed on myself. So right now I was just giggling non-stop.

"You're so bitch made. You got a Chicago Bulls beanie and jacket upstairs, dickrider." His face went blank when he realized everything I just said was true. How you gonna ride someones dick then front like you got beef with them the next minute?

"That don't mean shit." He mumbled a few other words as he got up from using my body as a couch then helped me up. I was still unable to grow beyond his chest level so you could only imagine how annoying it was for me to look up at him when I was about to speak.

"Where's P?"

"She should still be out back on the swings." He said it so casually that it made me wonder if she was really out back. She's been on the swings for like an hour now, how entertaining can it be?

I excused myself from the living room and made my way into the kitchen then out into the backyard to see why Paris has been out there for so long. I know she finished her homework early today but that still didn't give her any reason to front like today was a Weekend. She had school tomorrow and it was already pushing on seven. When I went outside I had to use the porch lights as a guide because of how dark it was. Only Chris' dumb ass would let her stay out here in the dark by herself.