Chapter 33

[2 weeks later]

-Chris-

"I don't see what the big deal is, fuck..." I licked over my lips before pushing past her short body and entering the living room. How you come over my house bitchin' at me? That shit makes no sense; and it was irking me right about now. "Yo, you can see your way out now. When you asked to come over I thought you had some important shit to say. But nah, you here in my crib bitchin over who I choose to bring my daughter around." I chuckled before fanning her off and then turning to face the television. So yesterday I took Paris and Cae out to eat lunch at Chipotle, right? I invited Kim along because well, I wanted to. She was great company, and a good friend to me. I've decided that all I wanted to be with Kim was friends. Fuck I look like marrying a bitch just to fuck? Nah, I'm good playa. As bad as she is, I ain't about to put a ring on no bitch just so that I could dive in. So out of coincidence, Lana happened to be in the restaurant too. It was her, the nigga that she's sleeping with, the niggas two sons, and my homie Alissa. I wasn't bout to call to Lana, cause I ain't want her to know that I was there. But Caelyn happened to follow my gaze; and when she spotted her mom, it was over.

From the corner of my eye I could see that she remained in the same spot. Sighing, I looked over my shoulder at the staircase before turning back to face her. "What, Alana?" I smacked my lips just looking at her. Her presence never used to annoy me this much. "I don't want you bringing my daughter around your random bitches, Chris! Get into a fucking stable relationship before you bring my daughter around your random ass-"

"I'm getting real tired of you claiming Cae as only your daughter..." I grumbled as I looked over at her through my narrowed eyes. My eyes roamed her toned body once before meeting back her face. Still beautiful as ever... But foul as fuck too. "I'm the one who has money stored away for Paris and Cae's trust fund. I got a little over two hundred grand saved so far for OUR daughters. How much you got put away?" A devious grin appeared on my face once she looked away from my amused eyes, and over to the staircase.

"I'm leaving." She rolled her eyes once my loud laughter filled the quiet house. Paris was upstairs in her room doing only God knows what. Whatever she's doing seems to be keeping her quiet; so I'm cool with it. "Don't be mad, Lana. Just stating facts." I smirked at her once she finally gave me eye contact. "Just stop bringing random hoes around my kids, Chris. Especially ugly ones." She rolled her bright eyes once more before starting for the door. I looked her small body up and down once before hopping from my seat and following her out the living room.

"Kim ain't ugly, aight? You sound mad as fuck." She immediately stopped her strong walk, then turned around fast as fuck to face me. My eyes jumped from her ass and landed on her twisted face. "What am I mad about? I look better than every ugly bitch you ever had, Chris," she smirked at me before tossing her long black hair over her shoulders. "None of your rebounds can touch me. If anyone is mad, I think it's you." My jaw clenched a few times before I finally spoke.

"And what the fuck I gotta be mad about?" I don't know why I was entertaining her nonsense, but I was. And I wasn't about to stop until I felt like I won. "Huh? Why the fuck would I be mad, Alana? For the first time in years I'm happy. Happy as fuck without you in my life. Ain't no room for me to be mad." I shrugged off the shocked expression she now wore on her face.

"You wish you still had me as a wife." She mumbled before swiftly turning on her heels, and starting for the door again. "Nah, I wish we were still friends," she placed her speedy walking on halt; and glanced over her shoulder after I spoke. "I wish we were still how we were last year... You know, trying to fix us? It's crazy how I messed up our marriage by cheating... And had to go through so much fucking hell from you for it," I shook my head before looking away from her now soft face. "But when I was actually trying to be good to you, and be the best father that I could be to our girls; you ain't give a shit. You was out fucking other niggas, and having babies for them and shit? That's when I said fuck Alana. Fuck everything about her... You wasn't worth it, B. Real talk."