75 - Call of Duty

Start from the beginning

"It is possible." interrupted Miro, the Scorpio Saint. "Camus knew the Paths of the North and once told me that there is a legendary path that leads to the Divine Realm of Asgard."

"Aquarius Camus?" Nicol asked, very interested.

"Yes. As you know, Camus was known as the Master of the Books, but also as the Mage of Ice and Water. The former Camerlengo singled out Camus to train Saints in Siberia, but in his childhood and adolescence, Camus actually developed his Cosmo in Northern Europe."

"In Asgard?"

"Not exactly, but I remember Camus talking about how he came into contact with an Asgardian and that he was even in Valhalla at his invitation."

"Do you know this Path?" Shaina asked, and Nicol's curious eyes immediately fell on the Scorpio Saint.

"Unfortunately, that secret Camus never confided in me." Miro lamented.

There was a certain silence among everyone present until Nicol spoke with his usual politeness.

"I'm going to look into Master Camus' studies." he announced. "With luck, I'll be able to find more information in your books."

"Perhaps I can help you with your research." Miro commented, and Nicol nodded his head.

"Then it's decided." Mayura said. "If you find the Path to the North, we'll deploy a Saint to secure the situation in Asgard."

"I think I'm the best fit for the mission." Miro began, and someone on his side completed for him.

"The Gold Saints must remain in the Sanctuary of Athena." repeated Leo Aioria, as if it were a mantra.

"Aioria is right." Shaina rose. "I will assign a Silver Saint so that..."

"No." Miro interrupted Shaina's speech. "If I cannot go, I believe the most correct thing is to send Camus' disciple. If Camus really knew someone in Asgard, maybe he could get in touch with that person."

"It's too important a mission to send a Bronze Saint." replied Shaina.

"There are no missions too important for the Bronze Saints." Saori argued for her friends, looking at Shaina.

Nicol, next to the Ophiuchus Saint, almost melted with embarrassment when he saw in the Silver Warrior's eyes a fire that seemed to fulminate Athena across the table, a behavior largely inappropriate before the Goddess.

"In that case, I believe we can send Cygnus alongside a Silver Saint." Mayura temporized beside him.

Saori sat down again, reassured and agreed with Mayura's idea. Alice held her hands under the table without anyone seeing her. And so it was agreed in that tense meeting of the Council that Hyoga would leave as soon as possible for Asgard.

 And so it was agreed in that tense meeting of the Council that Hyoga would leave as soon as possible for Asgard

Poseidon.

The God of the Seas.

That was the huge name Alice shared with Seiya and his friends two days after Saori had left the hut never to come back between them. Plans and departures were all immediately interrupted with the emergence of that new and unexpected threat.