53 - Six Realms of Existence

The Demon Emperor. The secret written on the walls of Siberia. Rediscovered by the mind behind the evil placed in the Athena Sanctuary.

"Who could it be?" she asked herself.

Ikki found at the end of the trail a small thermal lake, in which the waters smoked inside a cave; there were flames that burned forever on the stone walls and a vein of lava that fell gracefully on a far wall.

She entered that small lake and submerged with her Cloth up to her neck. The water was hot, but not to the point of boiling and scaling her body. Immediately, she was invaded by a feeling of profound comfort. And maybe she had fallen asleep right away, comfortably numb.

Her mind, however, dreamed for six days and six nights with the Universe. With Shun, her very dear brother. With the Goddess Athena in the body of that girl she had hated so much. To the terrible battle that lay in her future.

Although asleep healing in that volcano, Ikki's Cosmo resounded and searched the Universe for any clues about who could bend the words as they had done to her, to Hyoga's master mind and with who knows how many other people. She looked for any oscillation in the cosmos.

She didn't know when or where, but then on the sixth day of sleep Ikki's Cosmo finally felt, like a glow in the Universe, a huge mental imbalance in space. And she felt Shun's Cosmo in danger. Such fear invaded her that her Cosmo spread through the Universe with force, erasing that glow from the horizon.

And she went back to sleep.

Only to finally wake up when she heard her name reverberate in the Universe in her brother's pained voice, once again in danger.

Finally Ikki's eyes opened.

It was time for the Phoenix to rise again.

Seiya, Shun and Shiryu finally arrive at the House of Virgo, a temple whose facade was guarded by two huge statues of women in long Indian dress, filigree in their hair and delicate hands in different gestures

Seiya, Shun and Shiryu finally arrive at the House of Virgo, a temple whose facade was guarded by two huge statues of women in long Indian dress, filigree in their hair and delicate hands in different gestures. They hurried in without paying more attention to details and found themselves illuminated by a huge cosmos.

The columns of the House of Virgo led them into a beautiful flower garden of leafy trees, birds of paradise chirping and an impossible sun illuminating a beautiful, sweet-smelling grass.

"What a strange place!" Seiya said when he saw an impossible garden. "I don't feel anyone's presence here, neither good or bad."

"This temple is completely filled with peace and serenity." Shiryu commented, smelling the sweet aroma of the flowers.

"I can't believe there is a place like this here." Shun said beside them, marveling.

"Where is Shaka, who is said to be closest to the gods?"

Seiya asked as he looked suspiciously around, but as much as they searched that beautiful field there was no sign that anyone was there. But then an aura appeared on the horizon. It was a Golden Cosmos.