23 - Yours Ever II

Night falls in the mountain woods.

The charred trees are still burning and the smoke left over from the fire on the trunks is still rising.

Inside the shelter, Saori lit the fireplace to fight the chill that descended from the mountains at night. Alice went through the hallways to get a first aid kit, while Seiya and Ikki carefully placed Shun on the couch.

The boy, however, doesn't sit for a second and gets up to give his sister a long, warm hug.

"It's so good to see you again, Ikki."

Shun cried in his sister's arms and Seiya was also overjoyed for him and for Ikki's return; as close as he was, he could have sworn the girl was also thrilled. He stretched out his hand to greet that return from the death of a brave warrior; she took his arm and smiled gratefully.

"Thanks for taking care of my brother." but Seiya shook his head before answering.
"He was the one who took care of me."

Without any intimacy, Ikki gave the most polite look she could to the others in the room watching the scene. Including Saori.

"Ikki..." she began.

A log of wood crackled in the fireplace and the room was instantly tense, for they all knew everything that had been said in that valley so many days ago.

"There is nothing to be said." said Ikki sternly. "Your grandfather's mistakes are not yours."

Saori was silent, but in her chest a huge anguish diminished, as Ikki said exactly the words she would have liked to hear. Let her suffer and live for her life and her choices. And Ikki gave it to her.

But she still had a way to go.

While there was a lot to say, there was also a lot of silence to absorb

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

While there was a lot to say, there was also a lot of silence to absorb. And between smiles and relief, they sought to comfort each other. Seiya and Ikki took off the Andromeda Cloth in order to take care of Shun's severe burns, due to his dangerous exposure to the extreme fire. Xiaoling and Saori took care of Alice who, although less exposed, also collected some of her exertion burns trying to ease the forest fire.

"I'm so glad you're alive, Ikki." Shun said, still very emotional, but his sister returned him a deep and angry look.
"You could have beaten that Saint if you wanted, Shun."

But the boy didn't answer, as it seemed like a dream to see his sister tending to his wounds and giving him a fair scolding. It was everything he wanted most. He knelt on the rug and once again hugged his sister, as if he couldn't contain himself. Ikki was taken by surprise, but Seiya saw her face soften and she returned the hug, nuzzling her face in her brother's dirty hair.

Saori asked Shun to sit down again so she could apply a cream to relieve the pain of his burns. The boy didn't even showed any reaction while receiving the treatment; there was only a huge smile on his face.

Saint Seiya: The Legend of Seiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें