47 - Cast Your Feelings Aside

Cygnus Hyoga was hit by the Gemini Saint's dimensional distortion and wandered the universe aimlessly. For how long? Until where? The infinite feeling of space in his body was like he was a part of all places at one, unrestrained. But then he found himself lying on a cold floor again.

His eyes, opening, noticed the darkness of a temple. Columns in the distance, a few torches lit.

He lifted his torso, looking for Shun, but the feeling inside him was that he had wandered for many years; that battle already distant in his memory, as if he had wandered for a lifetime. He stunned as he tried to get up and fell back to his knees.

He looked again around and through the columns; he realized he could be in one of the temples of the Twelve Houses of the Zodiac. But when? He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He soothed his chest and no doubt felt far in his mind the cosmic clash between forces fighting far away. There was a familiarity in some of these Cosmos.

When he opened his eyes again, however, he saw near a column the figure of a Gold Saint who was watching him intently. A beloved face.

"Master Camus" asked Hyoga to the Gold Saint that approached him. "Is it really you?"

The Gold Saint's eyes were hidden in the shadows of that House, but Hyoga recognized him as he would recognize him anywhere. It was his Master Camus. The same one who had trained him for so many years in Siberia alongside his Crystal Master.

"Master, I can't believe this is you, are you a Gold Saint too?" asked Hyoga, confused.

But Camus didn't answer him.

Hyoga knew that his Master was from the Order of the Sanctuary, but he never imagined that he was a Gold Saint; on the cold Siberian nights, he wondered if he was a scholar or even a librarian, as he was an extremely wise man of ancient secrets and often returned from the Sanctuary to Siberia with many books.

"What are you doing here, Hyoga?" he finally asked with his deep and calm voice, which Hyoga knew so well.

"Where am I, Master, tell me?" begged the boy, as he really was still very confused, as he just escaped the dimensions of Gemini.

"You're invading the Sanctuary" Camus spoke with gravity.

So they were still fighting, thought Hyoga. He was still in the Twelve Temples, Shun might still be fighting the Gemini Saint and Athena still needed his help. He got up, desperate and without any fear in his chest. After all, before him was his Siberian Master; Hyoga remembered how he was wise and strong and now that he had revealed to him to be a Gold Saint, maybe his mission was not so impossible.

"Master, the Goddess Athena is in the House of Aries, wounded by a Golden Arrow. And only the Camerlengo can take it off. We need to get to the Temple on top of the mountain. Please help us, Master Camus!"

Hyoga vomited everything he remembered as quickly as possible, as he recognized that the scenario was urgent, but found on the other side an absolutely untouched response. It didn't surprise him at all, as he knew that his Master was extremely calm and collected, at times extremely cold and calculating. His eyes were glued to Hyoga's.

"And what do you intend to do, Hyoga?" he finally asked.

Hyoga knew very well that tone that always forced him to decide for himself.

"We'll go through the Twelve Temples and reach the Camerlengo."

"In order to do that, you'll have to defeat the Gold Saints."

"Then we shall defeat them."

Camus was silent when he heard his pupil say that with great force. His eyes narrowed, as if looking for the secrets that Hyoga was hiding.