58 - The Sad Night

The House of Virgo was the victim of a destruction like never before. Sitting with saliva pouring from her mouth, all Ikki could do was search with her eyes for the few glimpses she could find of those two golden titans fighting in the temple and destroying everything around her. With amazement, she saw that the two golden figures had to back away as a flash of light shone between them and destroyed the floor they were on.

As soon as the dust settled, a huge figure appeared: it was the Taurus Saint.

"Taurus, what are you doing here?" asked Shaka, without Ikki being able to hear.

"I came to stop two idiots from killing each other." he said in his deep voice.

"Are you saying that you will also betray the Sanctuary, Great Aldebaran?" asked Shaka.

"Open your eyes, Sister Shaka. Athena now suffers in the House of Aries."

"Listen to the voice of Aldebaran, Shaka. Wake up!"

Aioria yelled, finally getting their attention, but Ikki could clearly see that the discussion had stopped, as the Gold Cloths that those three wonderful figures wore just started to pulse a stronger glow, apparently without their having any control. Their confused looks at themselves and others.

Hidden in the darkness, both the Cancer Cloth in the temple of death and that of Gemini in the infinite labyrinths also pulsed a pale golden glow while a cosmic aura enveloped their mythological figures. Walking down the stairs after the House of Libra, Miro stopped his march when he noticed that his Gold Cloth also pulsed a glow beyond his will.

"The Gold Cloth is resonating as if it's calling the other Cloths of the Sanctuary, what could be happening?"

Kneeling beside Saori, the Goddess Athena, Aries Mu also noticed that her beautiful Golden Ram Cloth pulsed as often as Athena's Golden Staff glowed. For all the Gold Cloths of the Sanctuary pulsed with that energy of Niké.

And they pulsed, for Mu knew better than anyone that for the first time in fifteen years all the Gold Cloths were back in the Sanctuary with Athena. The Twelve Gold Cloths were in their Holy Temples.

All of them.

Seiya, Shun and Shiryu were in the House of Sagittarius

A temple that was empty, as they knew that it was the temple of the former Gold Saint Aioros, responsible for having saved Saori when she was still a baby. Saved the Goddess Athena, but were considered a Traitor by those who lived in Greece.

The Sagittarius Cloth was in front of them, mounted on the marvelous winged centaur with the bow pointed at a wall. As Seiya remembered, the bow had no arrow at all. There was a golden aura around her and a distant tinkle sounding all around.

"What is happening?" Shiryu asked as she heard the distant bells that seemed to clank subtly.

"This is the Sagittarius Cloth that protected the Mii against Aioria." said Seiya.