37 - Crouching Tiger & Hidden Dragon

At Jamir, Shun emerged from the valley that housed the Cemetery to the stone bridge that would take him to the rock where the white stone temple of Mu stood. He crossed the bridge confident of himself with his Bronze Urn on his back; the boy remembered the stories he heard on the Isle of Andromeda. That Master Mu's skills were known in repairing Cloths was something almost every Saint of the World knew about. But he remembered his Master correcting an injustice, for he said that Mu was not a mere smith of the Sanctuary.

"Cloths has a life and a will of its own." said his Master. "And If that's true, then Mu is not just a blacksmith, but an extremely good healer. People seek Mu only to repair their Cloths, not realizing that she is, in fact, a fabulous healer."

In front of that white and dirty temple, Shun dared to wonder if she wouldn't know some way inside the universe that they were part of to return the sight to his friend Shiryu. And with that hope in his chest, he noticed with surprise that the temple had no entrance to its ground floor.

He saw from above, however, that a stone was rising, floating in the air impossibly, when he was startled by a child running from behind the temple towards him.

"Andromeda!" shouted the child's voice, hugging Shun immediately.

It was the little girl who had fought him. It was Black Andromeda. But there she was wearing a green shirt that was too big for her little body, shorts that fit her shins and big boots on her feet. She walked with difficulty, as clearly the clothes did not appear to be hers. On her forehead, she had two small, crooked marks.

"Oh, I'm so happy. You brought your armor. Can I see it, please, please, please? Oh, you don't remember me? I'm Lunara! We had an amazing fight in the valley, remember? I almost beat you."

"What are you doing here in this place?" he asked sincerely.

"Ah, Master Ikki brought me here! She said I could learn a lot of cool stuff in here. And she was right! I've even created my own Armor! Come, let me show you!"

She pulled Shun, but the Kiki boy teleported beside them.

"Hey, you brat, we receive visitors by throwing stones at them in here. You didn't let me finish my entrance!"

"Ah, Kiki, it's Andromeda. We are friends!"

"His name is Shun!" scolded Kiki.

"Oh, what a beautiful name!" marveled Lunara. "Was it Master Ikki who gave it to you?"

"No," Shun replied, embarrassed, but with a smile on his face.

"Oh, and how is Master Ikki?" asked Lunara, as she kept talking.

Kiki pushed her to the side so that he could face Shun.

"Forgive this pest, I still can't believe Master Mu let her stay here."

"Master Mu adores me!"

"She hates you!" accused Kiki.

"Take it easy, both of you." asked Shun. "Where is Master Mu?"

"Oh, Shun. Have you come to repair your Cloth? Unfortunately Master Mu is not here and will not be back anytime soon."

"I can fix it!" Lunara shouted absolutely excited, Shun laughed and Kiki ran after her, who had already gone inside the temple to get her tools.

"Calm down, Lunara." asked Shun. "My Cloth is fine. But I wanted to talk to Master Mu. Where did she go?" he asked.

"She went to China!" replied Lunara excitedly.

"Be quiet, he asked me!" scolded Kiki.

Shun was relieved a little, because maybe Mu already knew about Shiryu's condition and had gone personally to try to repair his friend's eyes.