4 - An Unusual Day

After enduring the biggest shame of the world the night before, Seiya spent the rest of the days running away from Saori or any authority in that huge Mansion they were staying. With his very partner Shun, however, he soon managed to become quite close on Xiaoling, who knew Alice and, more importantly, was going to go back to where they all had trained. And with her, he would have a much better chance than just talking to Alice.

"So, are you going back to your training ground today? Can I tag along?" Seiya asked. "Shun wants to go too." said he without even talking to his friend.
"Great! We should all go together! I'll let Tatsumi know."
"No, don't let him know!" Seiya said holding the girl. "He doesn't like Shun very much, I don't think he's going to let us go with you. How about a great adventure?" he asked, his face bright.
"I like adventures." she replied, intrigued.
"Don't listen to him, Xiaoling." Shun warned.
"What do you think of us running away from this place?" Xiaoling's eyes sparkled.
"I loved it! And then we can go out together. I know how to get there. It's going to be so much fun!"
"Awesome. We just need a plan to get out of this mansion without anyone seeing us then." said Seiya
"And how do you plan to do that? This place is full of people." warned Shun said. "There's cameras everywhere."
"Hm. The only way out is through the front gate where everyone comes from."
"But we can easily climb over the back garden wall." Shun said looking at his friend. "What kind of training did you do in Greece anyway, Seiya?"
"I wasn't jumping all the time." he protested irritably.
"Right. Let's go around the back. Shun's plan really is the best." agree Xiaoling.
"OK, but we need to create a diversion so that people don't mind us us."
"They don't even know we exist." said Xiaoling.
"I'm not so sure. I can use my fists and..."
"No, Seiya. Let's not brake anything." asked Shun.
"We don't need the distraction, every day at lunchtime, they change guard and let the staff in to work. We can use that time."
"Perfect. What about the cameras?" Seiya asked, but Shun had an idea.
"I have an idea.".

And off they went.

They ate their lunch meal, devoured the jelly, and the three of them crept out to the back of the Mansion, always closely watched by adults with sunglasses, cameras on fences and high walls.

When the agreed time came, the three were already in front of the wall that they would soon jump. The nearby lookouts left for the new ones to arrive soon, a fuss formed at the entrance, as it always did, according to Xiaoling. She smiled.

There was a single camera pointed exactly where they needed to jump. They walked until they were just below the camera and out of reach; it was time for Shun to work his magic. He aimed the camera with the palm of his hand and even though it was very high, Seiya and Xiaoling noticed that the camera slowly began to rotate on its axis, no longer focusing on that wall on the other side of the garden.

"Let's go." he said, finishing his part.

Shun crouched down and stood for Seiya to climb the wall and fall on the other side. Soon came Xiaoling and Shun out of the Mansion.

But in addition to the camera, there was also another pair of eyes that were very suspicious to what they were doing.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked Shiryu, appearing behind them.