43 - The Great Horn

The footsteps echoing off the marble faded from the House of Aries as the Bronze Saints left the temple to climb the stairs to the second Zodiac Temple.

Mu walked to the entrance of her House where she saw, through the Crystal Wall, the army of obsessing Ghosts that huddled at the corners of the stairs, on top of broken columns; their bodies translucent, for Aries Mu knew that this was just a harbinger.

She stepped inside the Crystal Wall causing the wall in front of the entrance to crumble and converge into her Gold Cloth.

In a flashing blink, a golden glow filled the entire stairway to the foot of the mountain obliterating and undoing all of the ghosts, clearing the ruins and stairways of absolutely every Discord sentry who had ventured there.

Standing at the entrance to the House of Aries, Mu saw how there wasn't a hidden soul left. Again peace reigned in her temple.

With her eyes lost on the stairs, she noticed on the horizon to the left a huge mountain peak on which a fire clock was built. Big enough to be seen by entire length of the Twelve Temples, no matter how high you were.

Her Cosmo rose to the foot of her house.

The four Bronze Saints quickly climbed the stairs that connected the House of Aries to the next temple

The four Bronze Saints quickly climbed the stairs that connected the House of Aries to the next temple. They still felt the renewed strength of those Cloths restored by Mu; they reflected in silence on the secrets of the cosmos and felt a certain anxiety to understand what kind of battles awaited them in those temples.

"The next temple is the House of Taurus." Shiryu spoke to them, breaking the silence.

"What kind of Saint are we going to find?" asked Hyoga.

"Could be an ally." Seiya asked.

"What do you mean, Seiya?" Shun asked.

"Master Mu is on our side. Aioria is the Leo Saint and has sworn loyalty to Athena. Aioros is Sagittarius and it was the Saint who died to protect her. There was also that Gold Saint that brought Saori back home from the Sanctuary."

"Let's not forget the Gold Saint who went to the Ruins to fight Eris. He also stood before Athena." Hyoga pondered.

"And my Master too." Shiryu said.

"Your Master, Shiryu?" they all asked.

"Yes, the Old Master was the Libra Gold Saint long ago." Shiryu said. "But he no longer wears the Gold Coth, and no one has taken it in his place."

"I see. What I mean is that perhaps we have more allies among the Gold Saints than we think." said Seiya.

"Make no mistake, Seiya." Shiryu spoke, bringing him to reality in a serious voice. "For there was a terrible Gold Saint in the Five Peaks. And I think she is the one responsible for Xiaoling's death."

The four Bronze Saints stopped their run up the stairs to listen to Shiryu.

"Do you think Xiaoling was attacked by a Gold Saint?" Seiya asked.