~ Honeymoon ~

MATURE CONTENT !!!

"I can't believe this is actually happening." I sigh in bliss in Draco's embrace.

We had just left the ceremony, and we were going on our honeymoon. Wherever it was.

Draco hasn't told me, he said it was going to be a surprise. I felt giddy, I was buzzing with excitement.

I'm a Malfoy now. Officially. I know I already was considered one, but this is official now. Like on paper and everything.

Holy fucking shit.

I'm Chantel motherfucking Malfoy.

Wow.

Mrs Malfoy.

That sounds way better than Chantel Jameson.

"Oh it's happening, my love, and it's the best thing to ever happen to me. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. My wife."

He hums, "god I love the sound of that. My beautiful amazing wife." He grins, placing a kiss on my forehead and a hand over my belly.

As soon as we made it to our destination I was on hyper mode. Draco had tied a blindfold over my eyes, so I couldn't see anything.

I could feel the warm breeze gliding over my skin, I could hear what sounded like waves crashing into the shore.

He swiftly picked me up bridal style- how fitting, and carried me effortlessly.

I still had no idea where we were, but the smell of fresh air, the hot weather in the ocean gave me the impression that we were somewhere tropical.

"I can't wait to show you how much you mean to me," Draco says, "To show you how good it feels to be my wife."

He places me down on a soft silky  surface, the bed. I could faintly feel rose petals scattered under me. The delicate smell of vanilla wafting around me, with the heat surrounding it. Candles.

"I'm gonna show you just how special you are." Hey trails kisses down my neck, taking his time sucking at the area where my neck and shoulder meet.

"I'm gonna make love you you- worship your body and treat you like the queen you are"

He runs his teeth along my collarbone, the feeling raising goosebumps on my skin, and making me shiver.

"Draco" I whimper, "Please."

I don't know what I was asking for, but I was to overwhelmed with the feeling of everything. I needed a release.

My core was pulsating, throbbing with need. It was like a fire was ignited, and Draco was the only one who could extinguish it.

"Please what, baby? Hmm. You have to use your words. I can't read you mind. Tell me what you need and I'll give it to you."

I groan, arching my back upwards, he was hovering over me, I needed to feel him.

All of him.

"Off," I pant when he started to place kisses over my thighs. "The blindfold. I need it off, I want to see you. Please take it off."

He laughs, the low vibrations moving against my thighs, pulling another whimper from me. He so close to where I want him. To where I need him.

"I'll take it off, my love, let me cover you in my marks first, okay? Let everyone know who you belong to."

I nod, biting my lip and he bites the inside of my thighs, sucking on a few spots here and there.

I would be covered in hickies and bitemarks tomorrow, but I couldn't bring myself to care.