~ WHATS GOING ON ~

"You are all set to go, correct?" Mcgonagall asked while she handed me my portkey.

We all nodded, "Very well," she smiled. "Have a nice trip." 

Once we all touched the tiara, I felt the feeling of being sucked into a small tube and then falling from the sky.

After the bumpy landing, I groaned and grabbed my stomach. The baby didn't like that.

I looked up once my nausea was gone and grinned, seeing my huge manor, the large black metal gates protecting the inside from the crazy reporters.

Her manor past the gates

"Holy shit El, you're rich as fuck!" Blaise said amazed

I smirked, "Told you" Then a loud noise and a bunch of flashing lights came.

Fuck.

"Miss Chantel Jacinta! Your majesty, are you back for good?"

A reporter asked, "Are you here to claim your kingdom?"

I made sure to put on a concealment charm before we got here because I knew this would happen.

I covered my face with my hand and typed the password into the gate.

"Who are these people that you are with?" Thats when I snapped, "arketá!" (Enough!)

I used my authoritative voice while holding my hand out.

They immediately silenced and just watched me.

"Yes your majesty" They all obediently spoke.

"tóra epistrépste se aftó pou kánate prin értho pes se kanénan óti eímai edó. katálava?" (now get back to what you were doing before I came. tell no one that I am here. understood?)

"katálava to megaleío sas" (understood your majesty) They nodded and ran away

I groaned and turned back to my friends, this is not how I wanted to tell them.

They just stood there, looking at the empty space, confused on what just happened.

Draco knew, why did I have to teach him Greek? I mean he just understood them calling me your majesty, he doesn't know the whole story.

"Come on" I muttered while opening the gates. When I opened the door, I saw Eysis standing there with a huge smile on her face.

"Peanut!" I squealed and ran as best as I could to her.

"Sissy!" She yelled back, jumping into my arms. "I've missed you so much baby!" I cried into her strawberry scented hair.

"I've missed you too, so much." She cried back. We stayed like that for a few seconds before I remembered my friends.

"Baby," I said, pulling away and turning to my friends.

"This is Draco, my fiancé and my friends Pansy, Blaise, Theo and Luna."

Once they all greeted each other she turned to me with a teasing smile, "I didn't know you had a fiancé." She raised her eyebrows up and down, I laughed.

"Yea," she gasped, "And you're pregnant! Since when? You know the rules, you'll be banished from the kingdom if you're pregnant before marriage!"

She nervously yelled. I smiled, "I know love, it's not real, it's for a school project."

She sighed, "Oh thank god." She placed a hand over her heart.

Then her facial expression turned sour, "Did you know Alice was here?" She spat

(I don't remember if I named her mom but her mom's name is now Alice)

I bit my lip and guiltily nodded, "She says that she wants to change for us and that she's here to get a better relationship with us. I don't expect you to forgive her,  but maybe give her a chance...For me?"

I begged her, she rolled her eyes, "Fine" she huffed. I kissed her cheek and stood up, moving next to Draco.

"o arravoniastikós sou eínai pragmatiká ómorfos" (your fiance is really handsome)

She winked at me, uh oh.

"eínai, étsi den eínai?" (He is, isn't he?)  I played along with a sinister smile. I looked up to Draco, who also had the same smile.

"efcharistó, eísai kai polý axiolátreftos" (thank you, you're pretty adorable too.)

He winked at her, while her eyes went  wide and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Don't worry, you don't have to be shy."

He offered her a soft smile, she nodded and relaxed. I shook my head, grateful that they seem to get along well. I knew they would.

"I'm going to go show them their rooms, ok? Then I have a lot of explaining to do." I sighed and let them away.

After I showed them all the rooms I brought them to Draco and I's room, trying to think of what I was going to say.

"I guess I have a lot of explaining to do." I sat on the bed, they stayed silent.

Here we go.

"I've never told anyone this at Hogwarts because I didn't want them to treat me differently. You're all probably wondering why I'm so rich here, and why those reporters outside were swimming me with questions. This whole thing is sort of hard to explain."

I ran my hands through my hair, "I'm not your average royal family, but in Greece we are almost the Merlin of England."

They gasped, "well sort of, a long time ago my grandmother was very powerful. She was gifted the beauty by the Greek goddess Aphrodite. They were very close and inseparable. This means that my family is sort of descendants of a Greek goddess. That's why we are so important here."

I looked at their surprised faces, "That's why you're so hot!" Pansy exclaimed.

"What?" I furrowed my brows, she looked at Blaise, Theo and Draco, who all shared looks of realization.

"You've never heard all the people say how beautiful you are?" She asked.

I shook my head, "Surly you have had lots of boys ask you out?"

I shook my head again, confused as to what she is talking about.

No boy had ever really asked me out or showed me any attention. If they had, the next day they would completely ignore me or be too scared to look at me.

I always wondered what I did, did I say the wrong things?

I saw Draco look down, almost guiltily. The boys looked at him, as I'd they had known something.

"Oh no" Pansy sighed, what am I not understanding?

"Wait what is going on?" Luna asked, "Yea." I said turning to the guilty 4, "What is going on?" I kept my face neutral.