~ HYPOCRITICAL ~

They just sat there, not looking at me. "Well are you going to tell me or am I going to have to find out myself?"

I said very annoyed, "Draco" Pansy called him out. He sighed, "Can you guys please give us a minute?"

He looked me in the eyes, as if he was silently pleading for me to not get mad at him. I swear to Merlin, if it's what I think it is I'm gonna chop off his dick and shove it up his ass.

They wordlessly left, leaving Draco and I alone. "Well" he mumbled while twisting the ring on his finger.

"Well?" I coldly stared, there has been something that he's been keeping from me. I know I didn't exactly tell them everything about me, but it didn't have anything to do with them. This secret is about me.

"A couple of years ago I had overheard some boys saying stuff about you.

I was jealous and angry that they thought they were going to take what was mine. You may not have known it then; but you were mine, you always have been."

I continue to blankly stare at him, acting as if whatever he said didn't just completely melt my heart.

I don't like the fact that he's treating me as his property but at the same time I do like it.

"Then what?" He gulped, "I might have threatened anyone who tried to get with you to leave you alone or else they would get hurt."

He grimaced, nervous for my reaction. So this whole time no one has ever shown any interest in me because of him.

I guess it worked out, in the end I would have had to leave them anyways to get with Draco. But that's not the point.

"And how have I never found out?" I raised my eyebrows, "I may have also threatened them that if they said anything I would beat them to a pulp."

He jumbled the words together hoping I wouldn't hear him.

"Unbelievable" I'm uttered to myself while shaking my head.

"I'm sorry," he said, looking at me, waiting for me to flip out on him. I'm not mad at him, just upset that he did that in the first place when he was with so many girls.

"Hypocritical much isn't it?" I close my eyes and try not to cry not because I was sad, this baby just decided that I wanted to cry.

"I know, I'm so sorry and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. Are you mad?"

I blinked away the tears and turned to him, "No I'm not."

He relaxed, "I'm just upset that you did that when you did what you wanted and you constantly bullied me. Why was it fair for you to control whatever I did?"

I got up and walked towards the door, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go hang out with my mother and my sister, I just need a few minutes to think ok?"

I turn back to him, his eyes were glistening with tears, his bottom look quivering.

I frowned and walked up to him, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"Don't beat yourself up about it. It's in the past, and I see you feel bad. Just please, don't do something like that again?"

I begged while stroking a soft blonde hair. He nodded, "Go explore the house if you want or I can take you later alright?"

He nodded, still looking away from me, "I love you" I said to him, hoping it would make him feel better.

He looked up at me, "Really?"

"Of course." I smiled, he grinned "I love you too, so much." I gave him another smile and turned to walk out the door.

While walking around the house looking for my sister my stomach had started hurting, nothing like I had ever felt before.

I made it to the garden and saw my mom sitting in a chair, watching the sunset.

As I walk up to her, I feel a sharp pain in my stomach, but it went away really fast. I stopped in my tracks, confused as to what was happening.

"Mama" I call out once the pain was gone. "Jellybean?" I see her tears as she ran over to me.

"I've missed you!" She said while wrapping her it small delicate arms around me.

  "Wait." She pulled away her eyes bulging out of her head.

"It's for a project at Hogwarts." I laughed at her nervousness and confusion.

"Oh thank goodness." She sighed a breath of relief.

I remember that even though it was fake now, soon enough it won't be.

"Well for now." I sighed while taking a seat on the bench and wincing at the uncomfortable feeling.

What is going on?

"What do you mean honey?"

So I told her.

I told her about the law, the baby, the potion I'm going to have to take.

She was definitely shocked, she looked a little bit sad too.

"I'm so sorry" she cried.

"Don't worry about it, I'm really happy with who I'm with. He's actually here right now with my friends."

I pointed back to the house. "Well I'd love to meet them." She's softly smiled while wiping the tears off of her face, I nodded in agreement, not so sure how it's going to go though.

"So how is it going with Eysis?" Her eyes started watering again, "Horrible!" She sobbed.

"She hates me."

"Just give her some time, this is all new to her.

She grew up thinking her mom didn't want her and now all of a sudden she does, it's not going to be easy for her.

Just let her adjust on her own and don't force her to do anything."

"You're right"

After talking for a while I went to my room once that I realized that Eysis is still at school with her friends.

She doesn't live there like we do at Hogwarts, she goes in every day for a few hours; and after school she hangs out with her friends.

Odd.

I found Draco lying in the bed, reading.

"Hi Dray" I called out. He looked up over the book, "Hey" he smiled, but still cautious of me flipping out on him.

"Do you want to go on that walk now?" I raised a playful eyebrow.

"Sure" he quickly got up and went to my side, hesitantly grabbing my hand.

I rolled my eyes and intertwined our fingers together, pulling him through the halls.

My stomach was still hurting; every few minutes I would get really bad cramps but I tried to hide it, not wanting to worry Draco.

After I gave him a full tour I went to bring him to my favorite secret place.

Suddenly I bent over and agonizing pain, "Ahh"

A/N: Thank you guys so much for 2k reads!!!!!!! And thank you all for voting and commenting words can't describe how happy it makes me to hear you guys enjoy my story. ♥️