~ PLEASURE ~

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ SEXUAL THEMES IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

______________________________________

"So, what do you wanna do this weekend?" Draco asked me as we sat down at the Slytherin table for dinner.

"Uhhh I don't know, I haven't really thought about it yet."

"Ooh, we should all hang out in someone's room and drink and play games!" Pansy interrupted while sitting down across from us.

"I'm down," I spoke up with a huge grin. Everyone else was looking at me in shock, but I just shrugged them off.

"I know I may seem innocent, but that doesn't mean that I don't know how to have fun." I rolled my eyes and they laughed.

"Well then it's settled! Tonight we will all hang out in Chantel and Draco's room, it's gonna be so fun!" She cheered and I just smiled at how bubbly her personality was.

~Time Skip~

Draco and I went back to our room to get ready.

We all agreed that since we are hosting, they will bring all the stuff.

"I'm gonna go take a shower before they arrive." I called out to Draco, who was laying on the bed reading a book. "Want some company?" He looked over his book and had a suggestive look on his face.

"Fuck off!" I called over my shoulder, and I entered the bathroom. I heard his deep laughter as I closed the door.

Once I was done in the shower I heard multiple voices. Crap! They're here already.

I quickly threw in Draco's jumper, not bothering to put in a bra or shirt. It's not like anyone will see anyway. I put on some black sweatpants and quickly casted a drying charm on my hair.

I threw my hair in a messy bun as I walked into my room. "Finally Chantel! You took forever!" I rolled my eyes and joined them on the floor.

"Here," Pansy handed me a red cup filled with liquid. Without thinking, I took a huge sip and quickly realized that this was firewhisky.

I felt the burning sensation travel down my throat into my stomach. "Damn Jameson. You really can handle your liquor." Blaise praised me.

I scoffed, "Believe it or not, us Gryffindors knew how to party." Their jaws dropped and I just laughed at them.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Pansy yelled out and Draco looked at her like she had 3 heads. "Oh god," he whined. "No relax, we're gonna play it differently. If you choose truth then you have to take some veritaserum."

She held up a small clear vile. "And if you fail to do the dare provided, you take a shot." She winked at me, causing me to shake my head with a smile.

She immediately turned to me when she realized we would be playing this game. "So, Chantel, truth or dare?"

I looked at Draco who was smirking at me. "Uhh truth I guess" she looked at Blaise and they started to laugh.

"Have you ever seen someone from the golden trio naked?" Blaise asked. "What the fuck?!" Draco yelled out. My face was bright red, "Here" Pansy handed me the vile.

I put a few drops onto my tounge. "So have you?" Draco said, annoyance in his tone. "Yes," I blurted out. Everyone gasped and I didn't realize how easy the words spill out.

Draco looked a bit pissed, "Who did you see naked?" "All 3 of them." I once again let the words slip out.

Pansy's eyes were bulging out of his head, and Blaise was scratching the back of his head. Draco looked like he was going to explode with rage.