~ WET ~

YALL CAN ALREADY GUESS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN BY THE TITLE   ;)
______________________________________

The rest of the week consisted of us packing and getting as much work done as we can.

If we finish all our work now, we don't have any to do in Greece.

It was Thursday night and I was laying in bed with Draco. "How are you feeling love?" He said while pulling me closer into his chest, he placed his face into the crook of my neck.

"I'm super excited, I've missed Eysis so much. I'm just worried to see how she will react to my mom coming back."

"Tell me about her."

I smiled, "Well she's 11 years old. She goes to a wizard school in Greece, she's pureblood. We have different fathers, that's why my dad left. She lives with my aunt, I've been trying to convince her to let her come to Hogwarts. She's the funniest kid ever, she's sweet and compassionate. She's a smartass too."

I laughed at the thought, "The last time I went to Greece was after the war, I was a mess. I was really sad, so she decided to make all of my favorite foods and desserts all by herself.

She took care of me until I wasn't sad anymore. She was the only reason that I kept fighting, at the time she was all I had. She's got a real bad attitude, but she's loyal and protective about the people she loves.

I'm pretty sure she would be in Slytherin if she was here." I turned to face Draco.

"I think she will really like you." He smiled, "And why is that?"

I laughed, a genuine laugh, "Well you guys are pretty similar, you have the same humor, you're both protective and possessive. Sometimes too possessive. But it's ok because you guys are one of the best things that has happened to me."

He rubbed my cheek with his thumb, I leaned into his touch.

"Well I can't wait to meet her. Now let's get some sleep, you're gonna need all the rest you can get. We have a long day ahead of us."

I nodded and laid my head on his chest, listening to his calming steady heartbeat.

"I love you my darling, more than life itself." was the last thing I heard before the darkness came.

The next morning quickly came and I was awoken by Draco placing soft kisses all over my face.

"Draco?" I mumbled, sleep still present in my voice.

"It's time to wake up my love." he gently spoke, careful not to piss me off. He knows I hate waking up early, but he did it anyway.

I rolled my eyes and turned away from him, going back to sleep, "No we don't, we have plenty of time, now go away." I whined.

"I would love to, but it's already noon, I let you sleep in enough because I knew you would say that."

He laughed at me, I groaned as he came over and started caressing my humongous belly.

"What!?" I shot up, "How come you didn't wake me up earlier!" I scrambled up trying to get ready.

"Relax, we got everything done already, remember? We just have to get dressed and go."

I sighed and stopped what I was doing, "Oh" I mumbled, embarrassed that I just acted like a crazy woman.

"Right. Well I'm gonna go shower." I said as I walked into the bathroom, not hearing whatever he said.

I tuned on the water, waiting for it to heat up as I undressed myself.

Once I got in the shower, the hot water relaxed my tense aching muscles. It's actually really painful being pregnant, your body always hurts.