~ FLUSTERED ~

The next day I decided that I didn't need the golden trio.

I was always in their shadow, I should have realized sooner.

There aren't 4 in a trio.

I woke up bright and early to get ready for the day. Draco was still sound asleep.

I made my way into the bathroom, with my clothes this time. I looked at myself in the new mirror.

I was still conscious about myself, but I saw myself in a new way. I didn't have the sad aura that usually hung around me. My skin was somewhat glowing, and my eyes weren't sunken in like they usually are. The color to my face was slightly returning.

"I can do this," I said to myself while I was getting undressed. I started the shower and waited for the water to heat up.

I looked at my now bare arms, which didn't have the band aids anymore. Draco took them off yesterday and he gave me some dittany to help heal my cuts and stop some of the scarring.

"These don't define me," I chanted over and over again. I'm trying to change my mind set, I think that maybe this time if I tell myself that I am good enough, I will eventually believe it. I don't wanna be sad anymore, I want to be happy and live life to the fullest. Draco was right, it wasn't my fault that Alissa died.

After my shower I got ready and went back into the room. Draco was dressed in his uniform and he was sitting on the edge of the bed with a worried expression.

"Draco?" I called out with furrowed eyebrows. His head shot up and he looked somewhat relieved.

He looked over my body, pausing at my arms a little longer than the rest.

Sighing, I slowly rolled up my sleeves and revealed my unharmed arms. He had a small smile on his face which caused me to grin a little.

"Come on, let's go get breakfast." I called out while grabbing his arm. A look of nervousness flashed momentarily onto his face.

"Are you gonna be ok? You can sit with me and my friends. You don't have to go to the Gryffindor table, I don't want them to say anything to you."

I smiled at him and nodded. We walked into the Great Hall hand in hand and everyone looked at us in shock.

To be honest, they probably expected me to be dead, since I didn't show up yesterday." I walked in with my head held high, but on the inside I was freaking out again.

My heart was beating 10 times faster than usual. I squeezed Draco's hand a little and he bent down to whisper into my ear.

"You've got this baby." That sent tingles down my spine and I smiled gratefully. I pulled him to the Slytherin table. I ignored the glares I was receiving from the golden trio.

We sat down at the far left of the table and I hesitantly grabbed some strawberries to eat.

He tried to get me to eat yesterday but I couldn't do it. I can't do a full meal, so I'm taking baby steps.

"I'm so proud of you," Draco cooed at me, and I blushed. We sat in silence for a little while until a girl with short black hair and a dark skinned boy came up to us.

"Hey!" She cheerfully greeted. "I'm Pansy Parkinson and this is Blaise Zabini" she pointed to the boy. "It's really nice to meet you!"

I was sorta shocked because she was one of the girls that used to make me feel awful about myself. She never said anything mean to me when Draco and his goons did.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Chantel." I greeted them back while shaking their hands.

"You know, I have to give you credit Chantel. You managed to turn Draco soft." He joked while Draco scoffed.