~ VIALS ~

Luna, Pansy and I decided to skip classes today to go to hogsmeade.

We wanted to get new outfits seeing as though we aren't going to have these bodies forever, given that we are gonna be pregnant by next year.

The boys didn't get this and they told us that we didn't need new clothes because we have enough already.

This resulted in them getting yelled at by 3 crazy hormonal teenage girls.

Not a good combination.

"What shop first?" Pansy asked us as we entered the pathway to get inside.

"Uhhh how about madam Lucy's.".(Made up) I asked, we all agreed to go there and we stepped into the store.

Before we left, Pansy casted the spell that got rid of my limp, so I could walk perfectly fine, much to Draco's displeasure.

The store had the newer fashion trends, they also had some mixtures of wizarding and muggle clothes.

Since Voldemort is gone, there really sign much of the blood supremacy thing going on. There are still some of the snobby purebloods that believe in him, but he's gone, he has no power anymore.

We went to the dress section and a thought came into my head, "Wait, how are we gonna get the right sizes?"

"It's quite simple really," she said while examining a baby blue dress. "Just get your regular size, with the spell your belly will go back to its original state. But you might want to consider going a size up, because your breasts or bum won't get smaller."

She smiled, "He'll Yea!" Pansy cheered. Luna and I just looked at her, "What? I'm excited to actually have boobs and an ass! Not all of us have a nice hourglass figure like you Chantel."

My mouth fell to the floor. She wants to have a body like me?

This whole time I hated my body and wanted to be like her, how can she want to be like me?

"But your body is just fine the way it is, why would you want to be fat like me?" I mumbled out, she gasped.

"How can you even say that!? Your body is literally perfect, have you not ever heard the boys and some girls from the other houses talking about how hot you are. You literally have everyone's dream body. I mean yea sure it's nice to be skinny and all, but your body is amazing. You know that I heard muggles pay to have their bodies look like yours? You should be proud of that body girl."

I smiled, that's what people really think? They like my body? If I had known that a long time ago, I wouldn't be as self conscious as I am now.

I couldn't say anything so I just turned to a random rack and started looking for a dress. Anything to hide the furious blush that made its way to my face.

Once we all found our dresses we went to Honeydukes to pick up some sweets.

I had been craving a lot of chocolate, so I picked up a whole bunch of chocolate frogs. Maybe if Draco is lucky I'll give him one.

When we made it back to Hogwarts with a million bags we went straight to the Great Hall to get lunch with the boys.

We had huge smiles on our faces as we dropped our bags to the floor and started piling food onto our plates.

"Hey" we greeted our fiancées. Their eyes went wide, "What did you guys buy, the whole store?" Blaise mocked, we laughed with each other as we sent sly grins.

We had also sent to a special store to buy some new lingerie.

"What did you buy love?" Draco leaned down to whisper in my ear as he wrapped his left arm around my waist, moving his hand to rub my belly.