~ GOOD GIRL ~

WARNING: sexual themes in this chapter!!!!!!

"Lay down," he softly demanded.

Without thinking I immediately followed his orders, laying my head on top of the pillows, waiting for him to come over.

The noise of his slow footsteps echoed in the quiet room, along with the sound of my thumping heart.

The bed dipped on both sides of me as he straddles over me. His caring eyes met with my nervous ones.

"Are you sure you want this baby?" "Draco I'm positive, I love you and have since 4th year."

He sighed and a look of guilt flashed over his face, "It's gonna hurt. I'll be as gentle as I can but you're gonna feel it. Just tell me to stop if it hurts too bad okay?"

I nodded, I had heard stories about your first time from my friends, and they all said it hurts really bad.

He bent down, connecting our lips into a sweet kiss. His lips were moving slow, too slow against mine.

I tried speeding the pace up by pushing my tongue into his mouth, which resulted in him pulling away.

"I don't wanna rush. Tonight is all about you love, we have all night for me to please you."

He whispered in a deep tone that sent shivers down my spine. He started gently sucking on my neck, his tongue going back and forth on my hot pulsating neck, causing me to squirm.

Once his teeth grazed the tender spot, I let out hushed whimpers. His hand trailed down to the bottom of my jumper.

"May I?"

I nodded, granting permission to once again see me fully exposed.

I sat up so he could pull the fabric over my head. He pushed me back down and moved his lips to the top of my breasts that were spilling out of my bra.

He added more marks to my collection in my neck and chest. "You are so beautiful," he groaned against my hot skin.

His hand went to my back as I arched, allowing him to unclasp my bra. He threw it across the room and immediately attached his swollen lips to my hard nipples.

His tongue trailing circles around them causing me to shiver and let out whiny moans.

I arched my back to press our bodies together, I could feel his hard dick straining against his pants. It must be painful for him.

"More Draco," I begged and he detached his lips from me and looked up at me.

"What did I say about being patient? You're lucky I'm about to fuck that virgin cunt of yours or I would punish you for being a little whiny whore."

I whimpered at his harsh words, somehow even more turned on than before.

"Got it?" He spat at me, his voice wasn't soft like it has been. It was rough and mean.

"Yes Draco," I submitted to him.

"Good girl" he rubbed my head and had a wicked grin on his face.

"That's my good little girl, now daddy is going to make you feel good."

He really just said that?

I had never even considered calling a boy daddy, but when he said it it was kinda hot.

By now my pussy was throbbing and a soaking mess.

He brought his hand to the waistband of my skirt and pulled it off, along with my underwear. The cold air was harsh on my naked body.

I instinctively closed my legs out of reflex, he growled and parted them wide. He stared at my glistening pussy, "So pretty" He said to himself.