E.O - I'll Always Take Care of You

A/N: I am back and definitely feeling better! Thank you for your sweet messages. I hope y'all had a great holiday! I'll be updating my other stories soon, I've definitely neglected them for the last few weeks so I want to give them some loving in the near future. 

I hope you enjoy this fluffy one-shot! I do apologize because it is unedited but I hope you enjoy it despite that! See y'all at the next one! 

...

Y/n groans when she hears her doorbell ring throughout her house. She wraps her blankets tighter around her body and pulls them higher covering half of her face. The doorbell rings again and she groans louder and gets up slowly picking up one of her throw blankets and wrapping it around her as she heads towards the door. 

Y/n opens the door and she narrows her eyes to the person at her front door in confusion, "Lizzie?" 

"God, you look terrible," Lizzie says after looking her up and down. "Wow, you flatter me too much," Y/n says in a lightly teasing tone. She was about to ask Lizzie what she was doing her but before she can the blonde barges in past her. 

"I guess you can come in?" Y/n says closing the door. "Oh? Am I not welcome here?" Lizzie says putting some bags down on the kitchen counter. 

"Um, not when I'm obviously dripping in germs and sickness," Y/n follows her to the kitchen and sits on one of the bar stools on the island. 

"Don't be so dramatic," Lizzie dismisses her and starts taking out the contents from one of the bags. She pulls out a thermos from the bag and uncaps it before sliding it towards Y/n with a spoon. "Here, I made some soup for you, eat up." 

Y/n looks down at the soup and back at Lizzie, "You really didn't have to Liz." 

"I know that, but I wanted to so eat up," Lizzie nods to the soup. "I kinda don't have an appetite right now, I'll eat later." 

Lizzie rolls her eyes, "Of course, you have no appetite, you're sick, that's expected. But you have to eat, so I'm forcing you to eat so you can get better." She walks over to Y/n and sits beside her and starts feeding her. 

"You really are bossy today aren't you?" Y/n teases before taking the spoonful of soup. "Only because a certain sick person won't listen to me, so I'll have to force-feed her." 

Y/n only rolls her eyes and continues to eat what Lizzie was feeding her. Y/n almost couldn't keep her eyes open by the time she finished the soup making Lizzie chuckled lightly to herself. "Come on sicky, take this medicine and I can tuck you in."

Lizzie passes Y/n the medicine and she takes it while Lizzie gives her an approving smile. "Bedtime," Lizzie tells her and helps her up from the stool, and continues to guide her up the stairs. 

"Liz, you really don't have to do this, you've done so much already," Y/n tries telling her and Lizzie only shakes her head dismissively. "I'm here to take care of you, stop trying to stop me." 

"But you can get sick," Y/n tries again as they make their way to her bed but Lizzie wasn't having any of it. "I'll take care of you, end of the story," Lizzie says softly yet sternly as she helps Y/n to bed. 

"Sleep," Lizzie softly tells Y/n and she looks down letting her fingers run through Y/n's hair. "I'll just be downstairs to clean up a bit, call me if you need me. If you're still asleep for your next meds and meal, I'll make sure to wake you up." 

Y/n grabs the hand Lizzie's using to run through her hair bringing it down to her chest, "thank you." 

"You have nothing to thank me for," Lizzie tells her and leans down kissing her forehead sweetly. "Okay seriously sleep, you need rest." Y/n only nods letting her hand go and the moment she closes her eyes, she was gone to sleep land. 

Lizzie smiles softly looking down at Y/n and allowing herself to lightly trace Y/n's face structure. "I'll always take care of you," Lizzie whispers before giving Y/n another kiss on the forehead. 

The blonde heads downstairs and starts cleaning around the house. She makes sure to disinfect surfaces and put all the food she brought in the fridge for later. Once the kitchen counters were pretty much clean, she heads over to the sink and starts washing dishes as she hums a random song. 

Lizzie cleans around more and once she was satisfied with her task she goes over to the couch with a glass of water. She turns on Netflix and puts on a random show to have as background noise before grabbing her laptop from her purse. 

Lizzie was at work this morning when she heard Y/n called in sick and after that, she ended up taking the day off to make sure to take care of Y/n herself knowing Y/n would probably just bury herself in bed until her sickness runs through her body. 

So she went home, cooked some cure food, and rushed over here. She made a promise to herself that she wasn't leaving Y/n until she's 100% again and she is ready to fight if Y/n tells her otherwise. 

Now she's sitting on Y/n's couch doing some work on her laptop as she waits for either Y/n to wake up on her own or for the time that Lizzie has to go up there herself to wake her up. Either way, Lizzie doesn't mind. 

An hour has passed and Lizzie was so concentrated on what she was working on that she doesn't hear Y/n walk down the stairs with the blanket around her dragging along on the floor. Lizzie sees something in her peripheral vision move therefore she looks up and jumps slightly at the sight of Y/n standing at the other side of the couch. 

"Oh my god, you scared me! Don't do that!" Lizzie exclaims with her hand on her chest trying to calm down her breathing but Y/n only chuckles at her. Lizzie smirks slightly as she puts her laptop down on the ground, "I see you're feeling a little better." 

"I'm feeling way better than before you came, thank you," Y/n honestly tells her and Lizzie opens her arms for Y/n to cuddle up to her but Y/n only looks at her hesitantly. 

"Oh come on, don't worry about me. I won't get sick. Plus if I do, you can take care of me," Lizzie teases her but smiles widely when Y/n took the bait and flops herself down beside Lizzie wrapping her arm around Lizzie's torso. 

Y/n snuggles up to Lizzie making herself comfortable, "when are you leaving?" 

"When you're 100% better," Lizzie answers her and Y/n lifts her head to argue but Lizzie wasn't having it. "Nuh-uh, you don't get to tell me otherwise so shh," she says before Y/n can even get a word out and pushes Y/n's head back in the crook of her neck. 

Y/n sighs in content, "thank you for this." 

Lizzie runs her fingers through Y/n's hair, "you have nothing to thank me for." 

Y/n closes her eyes and lets herself relax in Lizzie's arms, "I love you." 

"And I love you," Lizzie tells her and kisses her temple letting it linger. "Always."