* E.O - More Than That pt. 2*

As soon as we entered her house I was pushed up against the wall and a second later I felt her lips on mine kissing me hungrily. I hear a click indicating that she had locked the door behind me as I pull her closer to me by her hips.

Her hands start roaming around my body roughly before she settles for my ass squeezing it making me moan. She takes me moaning as an opportunity to slip her tongue in my mouth trying to fight for dominance. After a few seconds, I gave up and let her win from our little tongue war.

Once oxygen became a problem I start kissing down her neck on the lookout for her sweet spot. I turn us around once I found her sweet spot, now pressing her up against the door, I start sucking on her neck earning a pornographic moan.

I continue my assault on her neck and her jaw as I stripping her out of her dress. I unclasp her bra quickly, tossing the undergarment somewhere behind me. I dive straight for her right nipple the moment that it was free and start sucking on it while I roll and pinch her left nipple between my fingers.

"Fuck y/n," she moans out of breath, "please y/n, I need you."

"Hmm, and what would you want me to do baby," I whisper seductively in her ear as I pinch both her nipples earning a throaty gasp for her.

"Fuck me," she answers and then added, "fuck me senseless. fuck me like there's no tomorrow."

Fuck, I swear I just came right then and there.

"Your wish is my command kitten," she means loudly from the nickname and she digs her nails in my hip as she tries to grind her center with my leg for more friction.

I smirk at her action and slip my hand inside her thong, "fuck you're soaked already kitten."

"Only by you and for you baby," she replies and digs her nails more into my skin. I know for a fact that she's going to leave nail marks all over my body, which I don't mind at all.

"It better only be," I smirk at her as I spread her juices all over pussy. I start rubbing her clit quickly making her gasp and moan out of surprise.

I rub her clit faster making her heave and roll her eyes back but I demanded against it, "No. I want you to look me in the eye while you have your first mind-blowing orgasm of the night."

She swallows thickly biting her bottom lip as she tries to keep eye contact with me making me smirk, "good girl."

"Eyes on me baby girl," I demand of her as I slip in two fingers and relentlessly sliding them in and out of her not giving her time to adjust.

"Fuck! Y/N! Oh my god please fuck, don't stop." She moans and I can see that she's having a hard time keeping her eyes on me. This is the sight, I mentally take a picture of her in pure euphoria.

"Hmm don't be shy baby. Make all the noise you want. I want to hear you." I moan at her and I slide my third finger in her and I land my thumb on her clit.

"Y/N!!" She drops her head on my shoulder and then proceeded to bite it. I feel her legs weaken so I push my body on her more keeping her standing against the door.

"Fuck fuck!" she became even more of a moaning mess once I start to repeatedly hit her g-spot. She digs and runs her nails all over my back turning me on even more.

"Cum for me kitten," I whisper in her ear.

I thrust my finger harder and faster into her hitting her g-spot repeatedly and I press my thumb harder on her clit every thrust.

"Don't stop. I'm gonn c-" she throws her head back to the door moaning loudly.

"Fuck Y/N!" she yells as she comes undone all over my fingers.

"Good girl," I praise and I suck on her sweet spot while I let her ride her orgasm on my fingers.

After she calms down, I slip my fingers out of her and suck them clean while I lock my eyes with her.

I then proceeded to go down on my knees not breaking eye contact with her and start cleaning her pussy up making her pull on my hair moaning.

~

A/N: I apologize this came out late but I hope you enjoyed it! There might be a part 3 to this but we shall see. Also, this is also unedited so I apologize for any writing mistakes.