* S.J - Breakfast *

Y/n was too focused on cutting some fruits to make two fruits bowls for her and her wife Scarlett that she didn't realize Scarlett had walked down the stairs. She smiles softly when she felt her wife's arms wrap around her torso from behind, she relaxes her body against Scarlett's. 

"Good morning baby," Scar whispers before kissing Y/n's clothed back in between her shoulder blades. 

"Good morning love," Y/n replies with a loving soft voice. 

"You didn't cuddle me this morning," Scarlett says resting the side of her face on Y/n's back as she slips her arms under Y/n's shirt but still keeping it around her torso. 

"I'm sorry Angel, I wanted to make us breakfast," she informs her wife sweetly. 

"But you could have done that after," Scarlett pushes as she moves all of Y/n's hair to one side and kisses the back of her neck. Y/n hums to the feeling of Scarlett's lips on her skin. As Y/n continues to cut the fruits Scarlett's arms start trailing her soft fingers over Y/n's abs under her shirt while continually leaving soft kisses along Y/n's neck and shoulder. 

"Baby, what are you doing?" Y/n quirks an eyebrow in question. 

"Just doing what I wanted to do this morning," Scarlett whispers against Y/n's neck while she cups both of Y/n's boobs under her shirt. 

Scarlett smirks when she hears her wife drop the knife on the cutting board, "baby" Y/n moans softly before biting her bottom lip. 

Scarlett squeezes Y/n's boobs before pinching both of her erect nipples earning a gasp from Y/n. "What is it, baby?" Scarlett whispers seductively in Y/n's ear before licking her earlobe lightly. 

Y/n grips the edge of the countertop biting her lip hard while Scarlett goes back and forth between kneading her boobs and rolling and pinching her nipples. "Let me hear you, baby, I want to hear you," Scarlett whispers before sucking harshly on Y/n's sweet spot which is right below her ear. 

Y/n continues to fight her moans and in retaliation, Scarlett bites on her sweet spot and smirk once she hears a loud moan come out of her wife's mouth. 

Y/n turns around quickly grabbing the back of Scarlett's neck and smashes their lips together for a hungry, lustful, and passionate kiss. Y/n's hands find their way to Scarlett's ass and let out a soft moan once she realized that her wife only had her underwear on. Y/n grips Scar's ass pushing their front against each other making Scarlett moan from the contact while Y/n takes this as an opportunity to slip her tongue in her wife's mouth. 

The two fought for dominance, neither of them wanting to give up until Y/n's hand lands on Scarlett's ass making her gasp from the sudden sting and pleasure. Y/n backs her wife up against the kitchen island while she leaves multiple harsh hickeys around the blonde's neck. She then picks up Scarlett sitting her on the countertop. 

Y/n's POV: 

I take Scarlett's shirt off of her leaving her only in her underwear and seeing her like this while sitting on our kitchen island is driving me insane. 

"Fuck you're so gorgeous," I whisper. 

She then proceeded to take my shirt off of me and I waste no more time and attach my mouth to her nipple biting and sucking it while I roll her other nipple between my fingers occasionally pinching them. 

Scarlett throws her head back moaning loudly while she grips on my hair. After I give both her boobs equal attention I kiss down her body leaning her back slightly on the counter as I pull down her underwear and mindlessly throwing it somewhere in the room. 

I look up at her biting her lips watching me with her lust-filled eyes and I swear I can cum right now by the way those eyes are looking at me. I move her higher on the counter and slowly open her legs. I break our eye contact as my eyes snap down to her center that's coated with her juice. 

"Damn baby, you're so wet," I say before licking my lips, I'm thirsty for her juice. 

"Only for you baby," she says in almost a moan before adding, "you know exactly how to clean it up." 

"Who does this pussy belong to?" I ask as I bend over the counter to come face to face with her center and blow on her clit lightly making her moan. 

I slap her clit not too hard making her shriek, "I said who does this pussy belong to?" 

"You baby, only you." She moans out loud before whispering, "please Y/n, I need you." 

That's all I needed to hear and with that, I dive in sucking her clit making her throw her head back and arching her back as lewd noises come out of her mouth. I waste no time and I slip in three fingers stretching her out. Scarlett grips my hair tight before screaming, "fuck!" 

I roughly finger her at a fast pace while kitty licking her clit. "Oh yes, fuck! Just like that fuck, fuck, fuck." 

I don't pull my fingers out anymore but I making hither motion with them at a fast pace continuously hitting her gspot. Scarlett squirms under me and I had to take my free hand hold her stomach down while I abuse her pussy with my fingers and mouth. 

"Right there! Don't stop," she yells and digs her toenails on my back making me moan against her clit. "Y/n!" with that she unravels herself to me and rides out my fingers as she comes down from her high. I slowly slip my fingers out of her making her gasp but I quickly replace them with my tongue as I swallow her juice and clean her walls up. 

Scarlett puts her legs over my shoulder and grips my hair tight keeping my head in place as she starts riding my tongue obviously still completely turned on and ready for her second orgasm of the day. I grip her legs pulling her cunt more into my face and let her ride my face however she wants. Her clit grinds against my nose, my tongue deep inside her feeling her walls tighten, and her juice drip down to my chin onto the countertop. 

"Oh, my fuck! Y/n fucking hell!" She yells my name one more time before crumbling down on me. Her chest heaves fast, her legs trembling around my head, and her grinds sloppy. I swallow all of her sweet juice as I clean her dry. 

She moans as I lap her up and tries to push my head away from her pussy, "no more" she breathes out but I don't listen to her. I let her push my head away from her pussy but I quickly slam three fingers in her and she yells from feeling severely sensitive. 

She scrambles to hold onto something and she settles to gripping her boob with one hand while her other hand grips onto my shoulder. She pants with her eyes hooded looking at me, "baby I can't, I'm too sensitive," she pants out squirming. 

"Just one more time honey, I know you have more to give me," I encourage her as I fuck her with no mercy. She shuts her eyes off arching her back the most she can as she digs her nails into my shoulder. 

"I can't - oh my fuck I'm gonna -" she moans out her incoherent sentence making me smirk. I use my free hand to grip her hips keeping her from moving away from my fingers. I don't let up on my pace and hard rough thrust into her, "Come on baby, let go, show me what you got." I whisper as I watch her soul leave her body and after one hard thrust into her, she growls and does something she'd never done before. 

I smirk watching her squirt as I let her ride her all-time high back down. Once her back settles back down on the countertop I slip my fingers out of her and watch her try to catch her breath. I leave butterfly kisses along her thighs and caress them to help calm her down. She lifts her head up and look down at me, "did I just?" she asked her cheeks instantly going bright red. 

"You did and it was the hottest thing I have ever witnessed," I reassure her as I smile at her softly and I go over kissing all over her face making her giggle. 

"You've got a very filthy mouth," she teases, "just how you like it," I respond back with a wink.