E.O - Girls Who Do Themselves

~ Interview with Elizabeth Olsen, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr, and Y/n Y/l/n.~

"So this question is directed to the ladies," the interviewer informs the group. 

"Oh no," Y/n whispers playfully which earned her a nudge on the ribs from Scarlett making her chuckle. 

"What can you do to feel or seem like a boss lady?" the interviewer asks and the gentlemen stares at the three ladies curious about their answers. 

"Hmm, well first I think this applies to everyone not only women but more so for women." Scarlett pauses then continues, "I think setting up boundaries and not bending those boundaries for people no matter what the circumstance is pretty boss. I also think being yourself and not care about what other people may think of you makes you hella boss." Y/n watches in awe as Scarlett explains herself as being a boss because damn was she all of those. 

"Elizabeth?" the interviewer nods at Lizzie who seemed like was in deep thought. 

"Um, this too applies to everyone but more so for women. Also, this might be a little bit deep but someone who knows how to express their genuine feelings I think is pretty boss. I think if you can show or let yourself be vulnerable around other people requires strength. Often when someone is seen being emotional or vulnerable we're immediately being told we're weak for showing these types of emotions but I completely disagree. I believe that it takes a lot of strength to be okay to show that side of you, even for men, like you aren't less of a man because you cry or you show your vulnerable side, and we women shouldn't be considered any less than strong because we could be emotional." Lizzie explains passionately as Y/n watches her lips making her smile widely at Lizzie. 

"Damn, she didn't come to play." Y/n cheers her on and everyone starts snapping their fingers in replacement of clapping. 

"Y/n?" the interviewer urges on after everyone calmed down. 

"Dang it's hard to top those two answers, I feel like they covered it all for me. Um," Y/n smiles at Scarlett and Lizzie who both smirk back at her as they wait for her answer. 

"Owning up to your shit even if you turn out to be wrong in the end. And if you do end up being wrong then you own up that your wrong, point-blank. Like I respect people who have their own opinions of things, their own set of values, rather than following what the trend opinion is. And I respect them, even more, when they realize that they were wrong and they own up to it and apologize and educate themselves more regarding the topic." 

Scarlett jumps in quickly after Y/n finishes her answer and says, "Damn son!" Everyone bursts out laughing. 

Y/n then jumps in and say, "basically girls who do themsel-" 

"What?! Babe no!" Lizzie cuts Y/n off and everyone starts laughing and freaking out on Y/n. 

Y/n realizes what she had just said and covers her face in embarrassment chuckling. 

Lizzie laughs wrapping her arms around Y/n's neck sideways and whispers in her ear, "don't worry I like it when you do." 

Y/n groans even more but she wasn't sure if it was from the embarrassment or the pleasure that Lizzie had given her by whispering what she did.