S.J - Podcast

Podcast Interview with Y/f/n Y/l/n and Scarlett Johansson 

Host: Welcome you two! 

Y/n: Hello! 

Scar: Hi! 

Host: How are you two doing? 

Y/n: I'm doing amazing

Scar: I'm doing great, life is great.

Host: So from Y/n's instagram, I've gathered that you both are on break together right? 

Y/n: You would be correct! 

Scar: Oh my gosh babe, what kind of things do you post?

Y/n: Good to know you keep up with me baby, for all you know I post nude pictures. 

Scar: You better not! That's for my eyes only. 

Y/n: Damn right baby. 

Everyone laughs 

Host: Wait so how did y'all make that break happen with your busy schedules? 

Y/n: Well when I found out when Scarlett was going away for filming for the avengers, I made sure that the tour was to happen around the same time we can finish around the same time as well. 

Scar: I finished filming first so then I decided to join Y/n for the rest of her tour since she had like three more weeks left when I finished. 

Host: That's real smart you two! Y/n you did your first world tour right? How was traveling all over? 

Y/n: It was the most amazing, exciting, fulfilling, and exhausting thing I've ever done in my life. 

Scar: Yeah I agree with that, I only travelled for three weeks with her and I was exhausted. I don't know how musicians do this whole thing. Like having to go through so many different time zones in just a week was crazy! 

Host: I can only imagine how that would be like. Did y'all get to explore the cities at least? 

Y/n: I was able to a couple of times during my rest days but to be honest it was rare. 

Scar: Since I came during the end of the tour, there wasn't much rest days to go out and explore. We were able to probably walk around 3 cities in total, other than that we did a lot of take out after her shows. Or we would be in the tour bus on the way to the next location or we'd be in the plane. 

Host: I know that y'all had long plane rides, what did you two do to kill some time on the plane, other than sleeping? I mean what can you do right?

Y/n: A few things ... 

Scar: Babe! 

Y/n: What?! I'm just saying, there are a few things you can do! 

Scar: Oh my goodness, I can't with you. 

Host: Well share those few things with us. 

Scar: Do not! Y/f/n Y/m/n Y/l/n I swear.

Y/n: Oh shit, she went for the full name. I don't think I can share. 

Host: Not even a little bit? 

Scar: Don't or else you're sleeping in the dog house tonight. 

Y/n: That's bull because you know you can't sleep without me beside you. 

Scar: Oh screw you! 

Y/n: What she just said is exactly what we do to kill time in the plane.