E.O - Burn

A/N: Listen to Burn by Phillipa Soo for an above and beyond emotional experience. 

...

No One's POV 

The Russo brothers dismiss Y/n for lunch after talking about the scene they had just filmed. Y/n snatches her phone from her actors' chair and walks outside to where the huge tent was that had the rest of the Avengers cast residing in. 

As she got closer she can see everyone turn to look at her with different types of emotions on their faces. Some had sadness? pity? anger?

"What?" she asked the group very confused. 

"I'm so sorry Y/n," RDJ speaks out which only confused Y/n even more. "What are you apologizing for?" Y/n furrows her eyebrows. 

"You haven't seen?" Evans asks with wide eyes. "Seen what?" Y/n's irritation seems to grow as well as the nervous feeling in her stomach. 

"Can someone just tell me what the fuck is going on?" 

Scarlett gets up from her chair and she visibly hesitates before handing her phone over to Y/n. Y/n furrows her eyebrows at the device but takes it from the blonde anyway. 

Elizabeth Olsen spotted smooching with musician Robbie Arnett

Elizabeth Olsen flew to LA from Atlanta where she's been filming the next Avengers movie with her wife of 7 years, Y/n Olsen

Elizabeth Olsen flew to LA from Atlanta where she's been filming the next Avengers movie with her wife of 7 years, Y/n Olsen. Elizabeth was scheduled to do some promo for her show Sorry For Your Loss for the weekend in LA before flying back to Atlanta but it seems like she was coming home to someone else, Robbie Arnett, other than her wife during her stay in LA.

Robbie Arnett has been a close friend of the couple for years and has even attended their wedding as one of their groomsmen and was one of the people that gave the couple an emotional speech. 

Robbie Arnett and Elizabeth Olsen have been seen to be residing in the Olsen household this weekend which Elizabeth and Y/n Olsen had built from grown-up after their wedding. Robbie and Elizabeth have been spotted multiple times going on walks, holding hands, and were also caught having quite a few make-out sessions.