E.O - Press Conference

The Avengers press conference had started like 10 minutes ago and I'm literally running backstage with my manager and a bodyguard trying to clear the way to get me on stage. I leave my phone with my manager as we get to the side of the stage and I look at the stage seeing that the first two rows of chairs have been filled. I'd have to sit on the third row, which is the top row, seeing that the only free chair is the fourth from the end between Jeremy Renner and Anthony Mackie. 

I guess the team and the cast have not learned that Jeremy, Anthony, and myself all together are legit trouble. When us three are together we become literal children, although I do think I'm the most mature one. 

I look over at my manager with a nervous look, "I'm going to catch so much attention trying to crawl through the stage." 

She laughs at me and gives me a mic while she shoos me towards the stage. 

Oh my gawd. I hate being the center of attention. Ironic that I'm an actress. 

I take a deep breath and dock down climbing up the stage trying to quickly pass Paul Rudd, Danai,  and Jeremy with little to no attention on me, although I failed. I failed miserably.

Paul, Danai, and Jeremy all laughed as I passed them and the audience started cheering and clapping when they noticed me which made the whole cast turn to look at me finally sitting down. 

"Oh my gosh, no no no please no clapping." I laughed out trying to cover myself from embarrassment. 

"Please pay no mind to me, continue on," I urge for them to go back to their previous conversation but that made everyone else laugh louder. 

"Well well, look who decided to finally join us," RDJ says into his mic making everyone double their laughter while my cheeks become redder. 

"Where have you been?" Jon Favreau, who by the way is acting as the interviewer for the conference, asked chuckling when the noise finally died down. 

"Well, actually I had to make an appearance interview at the Underground Dance Studio. They had a dance class to my song this morning so I joined the class and then had some marvel questions from them. Then on the way here, there was so much traffic so Megan, my manager, and I decided to take the subway and run here. So we did and we made it here before the car did." I explained laughing in the end 

Lizzie who was sitting in front of me asks in surprise, "wait did you say you took the subway and ran here?" 

I nod my head at her and squeeze her shoulder knowing that she was a bit worried. 

Mackie besides me laughs and after a few minutes, we all finally went back to normal interview questions. 

~

After a while, we finally made it to fans asking us questions. 

"This one is for Y/N," a fan from the audience says and with a smile, I nod in response. 

"Are the rumors true that you have a girlfriend?" 

My eyes go wide as a smile forms on my face. "I guess there's no point of denying it now, yes, I do have a girlfriend." 

The fan squeals in excitement as she runs back to her seat. 

All the cast as well as the Russo brothers stare at me in shock, well, except for Lizzie. 

Jeremy speaks first, "wait a damn minute. Did you just say that you have a girlfriend?!?" 

"And us who are your best friends didn't even know?!" Mackie adds but before I can even say anything Scarlett jumps in. 

"Excuse me?! I didn't even know you were talking to somebody!" she exclaims.

"But like how the hell did you even manage to get a girl when you literally were on set 24/7?!" Evans questions. 

"Hold the fuck up what the hell?! This makes no sense at all!" RDJ frustrated say, but I know he isn't actually mad. 

"Y'all stop bombarding the poor woman," Lizzie says shaking her head at everyone making me smile at her. 

Mackie narrows his eyes at her before gasping, "you knew! you knew and you didn't tell us?!" 

Lizzie puts one arm up in surrender while the other holds her, "hey ain't my business to tell." 

"How the hell does she know and no one else?" Scarlett asks looking between Lizzie and me. 

"Y'all forget that Lizzie and I were the ones who had most scenes together so we were literally always on set together, hell we even share the same hotel room now!" I explained finally getting a word in but the last thing I said made the audience roar making Lizzie groan. "Really y/n? You just had to share that information?" 

Scarlett gasps this time almost jumping up from her seat, "so you know who Lizzie's girlfriend is?" 

Now it's Lizzie's eyes that go wide and turn to look at Scarlett while everyone else turns their heads from me to her. "How the hell did you know about that?!" 

Scarlett scoffs, "you really think I didn't notice you always looking smitten every time you're on your phone? Plus every time I asked you about the person you always said she or her. I was shooting in the dark when I assumed that it was your girlfriend but I guess it is your girlfriend." Scar laughs in the end proud of her little trap. 

"What the hell, so much tea has been spilled," Rudd breathes out making the audience laugh. 

"Oh my gosh," Jeremy says from beside me making me turn to look at him. His eyes are wide and his eyes flicker between Lizzie and me before repeating himself, "oh my gosh!" 

I let my hair cover my face so no one sees me as I shoot Jeremy a pleading look to make sure he doesn't out Lizzie and I. 

I knew he figure it out. 

He sighs with a smirk playing on his face and shakes his head at me letting me know he won't say anything. 

Everyone looks at us confused but Scarlett eyes Jeremy and I suspiciously before the look of realization hits her face turning her shocked look into a smirk. 

Lizzie groans slightly and I just shake my head with a smile on my face. 

Well this was fun.