W.M - Was He Good?

A/N: This storyline is based on Friends. I was inspired by this iconic emotional scene and I just had to put it on here. I do not own this storyline, please don't come for me.

...

Y/n storms into the living room of the Avengers compound with Wanda hot on her heels. 

"I can't even look at you right now," Y/n exclaims.

"Y/n please just talk to me," Wanda pleads behind her. 

The rest of the Avengers who were sitting around the living room were waiting for the two to join them for the movie night and now they quietly watch the two. Bucky, Sam, and Tony immediately knew what this fight was about and subtly give each other an 'uh oh' look. Natasha picked up on the look the three men were giving each other and wanted to ask about it but stops herself knowing that now is not the time. 

"It was a mistake. I made a mistake." Wanda says. 

Y/n whips around glaring at the Scarlet Witch, "a mistake?!" Y/n's volume picking up a few notches. "Wanda you slept with Vision." 

Everyone's jaw drops open except for the three men who already knew. "I can't even look at you right now! Just leave me the hell alone." 

"No, I want to talk about this!" Wanda tells her. 

"You want to talk about this?" 

"Yes, I do," Wanda reassures her. 

"Alright, how was he?" Y/n's question surprises Wanda, "wha- what?" 

"Was he good? Was he better?" Wanda looks at her bewildered, "come on Wanda! You wanted to talk about it so let's talk about it! Was his fake human form gave you all the dick you need? How was he, Wanda?" 

"He was nothing compared to you Y/n. He meant nothing to me." Wanda finally answers thinking it would somewhat soften the situation. 

"Yet he was worth jeopardizing our relationship!" Y/n yells and quickly picks up what's closest to her, which happens to be Natasha's book she was reading that she had put down on the arm of the couch she was sitting on, and throws it at Wanda who dodges it which resulted on the book hitting the tv. 

The two didn't realize that they somehow moved in-between of all the Avengers who felt as if they were eavesdropping on a conversation they shouldn't be listening in, let alone having front row seats to. 

"I'm sorry okay, I'm fucking sorry. I'm disgusted with myself and I fucking hate myself for doing it. Then this morning when I woke up I saw your text message and I was so happy and all I wanted to do was to get him out of my room as fast as I-" 

Y/n cuts Wanda off, "Woah Woah, wait a minute, what time did that little fucker leave?" 

Wanda opens her mouth to answer but closes it again which only disgusted Y/n even more, "he was in there when I was in there?" 

Wanda's silence answered Y/n's questions and out of frustration, Y/n picks up the pillow that was sitting on Natasha's lap and hurls it towards Wanda who once again douches it which made the pillow hit the lamp beside where Peter was sitting. 

"I thought that fight we had last night ended our relationship, Y/n!" 

"What even makes you think that Wanda? No one broke up with anybody, no one even asked for a fucking break. So make it make sense to me Wanda! What, after every fight we have you go run to whoever and fuck them?" Y/n angrily shoots back at Wanda. 

"Off course not!" 

"Then why the fuck did you think we were broken up after a damn stupid fight?"