S.J / E.O - 2 Days Till Christmas

A/N: I hope this makes y'all smile!

...

December 23rd, 2020

Y/n: Hello my beautiful friends! Welcome back here on Ellen's show, I hope everyone is staying safe and staying healthy and I can not believe that I am excited about this segment, I'm kind of scared.

Scar: Oh don't be so dramatic! I did hear that they will not be cutting out any of this footage so it is kind of nerve-wracking!

Y/n: See, I told you!

Scar: Yeah okay whatever, anyway! Back to the topic at hand, if y'all didn't already know, this is Burning Questions! Ellen had reached out to me and my best friend, Y/n Y/l/n, to do this segment for her show and we gladly accepted!

Y/n: And since we are currently in New York City for the holidays we are filming this segment in the comfort of my living room which is exciting and scary because now the entire world is about to have a glimpse of my private life.

Scar: We made sure to put away anything that would share more of your private life so you're good.

Y/n: We really keep on going off track, huh?

Scar: Yeah we do.

Y/n: Oh by the way! Our lovely amazing best friend Lizzie Olsen is behind the camera who will be asking us the Burning Questions that everyone has been wanting to ask.

Scar: We haven't seen the questions and we were given no hint on what they will be about so y'all will be getting some honest reaction here.

Y/n: We also were told that we can not plead the fifth and since we had agreed to this we can not back out of it.

Scar: Good luck to you Y/n.

Y/n: Good luck to you too Scar.

Scar: Actually I have an idea, this might be last minute but everyone would die for it.

Y/n: What might this idea be?

Scar: Lizzie should join us in answering the questions!

Y/n: Oh yes!!

Lizzie: Hell to the fucking no is that happening!

Scar: Liz you can not be swearing on television.

Lizzie: Oops, my bad!

Y/n: Come on Liz, join us! It'll be fun!

Lizzie: I can't! I already know the questions!

Scar: So that doesn't matter! Y/n and I still don't know it so that'll be the surprise fun. But everyone would love for you to join us, I just know it!

Y/n: Scar is totally right!

Lizzie: Ugh fine! Okay, let's get this started!

Lizzie: Alright, all we have to do is say the first thing that'll come up after a question. Ready?

Scar: Not really but I have no other choice!

Y/n: That's the spirit!

Lizzie: Dorks. Okay, first question! What's the weirdest thing you've ever done to make money?

Scar: Oh wow! Um damn

Y/n: Shit, um, I use to offer to shine shoes of my family members at family gathering parties when I was like a pre-teen and they would give me some change for it and I would always use it to buy candy.

Lizzie: That's so adorable aww, um, mine, would be, I use to sell liquorice in elementary and I sold it for like 50 cents each.

Scar: Damn y'all umm I don't know if this counts, but I use to really enjoy pulling my tooth out just so I can get money from the tooth fairy.