N.R - 11 Days Till Christmas

December 14th, 2021 

"Babe, you ready?" Y/n calls out to her girlfriend as she waits by the front door. 

"Babe?" She calls out again when she didn't get any response. 

"Nat?" She tries for the third time but unfortunately, she still got nothing. 

"Natalia Romanova!" Y/n yells her girlfriend's full name knowing that always catches her attention. 

"I'm sorry! I'm coming!" Natasha yells from the common area and as if on autopilot, Y/n walks over. 

"Oh my gosh, really?" Y/n laughs seeing Natasha trying to beat Sam in Mario Kart. "I'm sorry, we're almost done, I promise!" Natasha says distracted and never taking her eyes off from the TV. 

Y/n walks over to Wanda who's sitting on the couch watching the scene in amusement. "Can you believe these two?" Y/n says teasingly nudging Wanda on the shoulder as she sits down beside the witch. 

"Tell me about it, they've been at it for days now," Y/n chuckles and Wanda leans her head on Y/n's shoulder. 

"Who do you think will win?" Wanda asks as she watches Birdman and Black Widow's game on the screen. "Don't tell her this, but I'm confident Sam's going to win again," Y/n whispers and Wanda just laughs. 

"I agree with you," Wanda nods her head with a smile. "Where are you two going for your date?" 

"Hmm, we're thinking of walking around the city. Maybe buy some of y'all's gifts and go ice skating if I can somehow convince her to. Then we were thinking of just grabbing some food from the food trucks in the city, if not we'll probably go somewhere for ramen." 

"That sounds like a wonderful date, Y/n," Y/n furrows her eyebrows at Wanda's longing tone. 

"What are you planning on doing for the rest of the night?" Y/n asks her best friend. "Probably just watch some holiday movies by myself or with anyone who would want to join." 

The two best friends let a comfortable silence take over as they both watch Sam and Natasha curse at each other. Y/n rests her head on Wanda's and the witch wraps her arms around Y/n's right arm. 

After two minutes Sam jumps up yelling he won and does his little victory while Natasha just groans and throws the controller on the armchair she was sitting on. Y/n and Wanda laugh at the two but Natasha pouts at Y/n so Y/n pats the space on her left, inviting her to come to sit with them. 

"You're okay babe, I'm sure you'll beat him someday," Y/n says teasingly at Natasha as she wraps her arm around the redhead's shoulder. 

Natasha hits Y/n's chest playfully, "shut up, you're supposed to be on my team." 

"I'm always on your team even if I think you'll be losing, my love," Y/n smiles and pecks Natasha's lips softly making the redhead sigh in contentment. 

Y/n looks at Natasha and subtly nods her head towards Wanda and the spy doesn't even take a second before she smiles nodding her softly. Natasha makes herself comfortable cuddling Y/n's left side while Wanda cuddles her right side. 

"Hey, Wands?" Y/n says softly which got a hum from the witch, "Why don't you come with us?" 

Wanda sits up with her eyebrows furrowed, "What? no-no. It's y'all's date night." 

"That's completely alright Wanda. Plus, the more the merrier," Natasha reassure her with a smile but Wanda still looks unsure. 

"Come on Wands, we'll walk around and shop around. Then you can help me get this one on the ice skating rink," Y/n teases Natasha who only shook her said completely turning down the idea. 

"Are you two sure?" Wanda looks back forth from Natasha to Y/n, "Because I'm completely okay with staying home." 

"I wouldn't be asking if we weren't okay with it bestie," I smile at her and she finally gives in nodding her head letting the smile form on her face. "Okay perfect, go get dressed in something warmer. We'll be outside for long, I don't want you to freeze your toes off." 

Wanda nods excitedly before running to her room to get changed. Natasha cuddles more into Y/n and kisses her underjaw softly. "I love you," Natasha whispers against Y/n's skin. 

"I love you too princess," Y/n whispers. The redhead smiles at the nickname which brings happiness to Y/n's heart. Only Y/n was allowed to call the ex-assassin princess and if anyone dared to call her the nickname, they'd simply end up with a broken nose. 

An example of this was when Steve jokingly called her princess after hearing Y/n call her the nickname during dinner. Before anyone can register what Steve had called the spy, the redhead's fist collided with the Captain's face leaving his nose broken. After that night, no one had ever dared call her the nickname. 

"Okay, I'm ready!" the couple was snapped out of their thoughts by Wanda's excited voice. 

Looking up both Natasha and Y/n wore soft smiles seeing Wanda all bundled up ready to embrace the cold. "Looking adorable there bestie," Y/n teases lightly as she walks over to the witch.

"Thank you thank you," Wanda says playing along and bows like a princess. 

The couple only shakes their heads chuckling at Wanda's antics. 

"Alright folks, the city we go!" Y/n yells with joy as she leads the two redheads to the garage. 

...

A/N: This is unedited, I will be coming back to edit it once I have time but please read down below for important news! 

Alright y'all,  I'm planning on posting a One-Shot story every day till Christmas as my gift to y'all! 

Some might be a little shorter than the rest since I'll be trying to write a lot for the next 11 days (today included.)

I'll be posting a separate chapter where y'all can drop your requests! Thanks, y'all. Stay safe and don't forget to take care of yourselves!