S.J - Interview

A/N: Unedited, I apologize for the mistakes.

...

Jeremy Renner, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey Jr, and I are currently on Jimmy Kimmel doing an interview. Jeremy, Chris E, and Chris H. are sitting on high stools behind the couch where Mark, Scarlett, Robert, and I are sitting. I'm sitting between Scar and RDJ and we're currently turned to Mark as he finishes his story. 

"So do y'all know who y/ship/n (your ship name with Scar)?" Jimmy asks while smiling widely. 

I look at him confused and look around between my friends to see if they knew who the person was. "Wait a minute, is that the ship name between Scar and Y/n?" Chris asks excitedly which made Jimmy nod with just as much excitement. 

"Oh my yes!!! I'm the captain of that ship," Chris exclaimed while Scar and I look at each other laughing. 

"Okay, so we're going to watch a video called Scarlett and Y/n being in love," Jimmy says pointing at the big screen in front of us. 

"Oh my gosh, I'm scared," I say laughing. 

Scarlett and Y/n being in love

~ Scene 1 ~

"Who are your celebrity crushes?" the interviewer asks the cast. Y/nlooks at Scarlett lovingly who sat beside her and answers, "mines Scarlett."  The cast is awed at her answer and Scarlett looks at her smiling back lovingly and responds, "well mines is Y/n." The two looks into each other's eyes smiling for 4 seconds before they broke their gaze. 

~ Scene 2 ~ 

The two women were behind the scene on set walking to the tent where the rest of the cast were. Scarlett stops Y/n from walking and crouches down to tie Y/n's shoelaces for her which earned her a smile from Y/n. 

~ The next few scenes ~

The next few scenes were filled with clips of Scarlett and Y/n focusing on each other whenever the other is talking. Some clips even showed them staring at each other's lips while the other is talking. 

~ The next few scenes ~

The next few scenes were filled with the two making each other laugh and smile. It was also filled with clips of them hugging, holding hands, and some with just having their arms around each other's shoulders or waist.  

~ The next few scenes ~ 

The clips show the two women comforting each other when the other one looks sad or down. 

~ End Scene ~

This end scene of the video was a slow-mo clip of a close-up of Scarlett and Y/n facing each other who's about 1 foot apart. The two stared lovingly into each other's eyes with a huge smile on their faces before their eyes flicker to each other's lips and back to their eyes once again. 

End of the video 

RDJ was the first to talk after the video, "please tell me, how are you two not together again?!" 

Everyone laughs including me as I try to cover my face shielding everyone from seeing my red cheeks. 

Scarlett laughs cutely while she rests her elbows on her knees and brings her face to her hands covering her red cheeks as well. 

"Seriously though, I say y'all and cute and all but after seeing that video, I'm convinced you two are definitely in love with each other," Jeremy jumps in the teasing wagon. 

I shake my head finally put my hands down from my face and comment, "y'all are horrible! the woman beside me is engaged!" 

"So does that mean if she wasn't engaged you would definitely make a move on her?" Jimmy teases us. 

Suddenly my mouth blurted out, "who said I hadn't made a move in the past?" I quickly cover my mouth with my hand realizing what I had just said. 

The laughter doubled and Scarlett slaps my thigh, "Y/N!" she yells with a surprised but smiling look. 

Evans pats my back and says, "good job Y/n. You've just given everyone ammo." 

I groan playfully before I try and save myself, "that was a joke! I was joking, oh my goodness, Colin is going to kill me." 

"Who by the way is right backstage!" Mark Ruffalo informs us laughing as he shakes his head. 

"Well then Colin, you better treat my best friend right, or else I'm stealing her from you!" I jokingly say as a threat while I point and stare right into the camera.