* E.O - More Than That pt. 1*

My friends finally got me to agree to go clubbing with them. Don't get me wrong, I do love to go clubbing but I can also be a workaholic who finds it very hard to take some time off. 

But for some reason, tonight, I finally agreed to them. My friends are over at my place getting ready while jamming out to some club music playlist and having some pre-drinks. 

Everyone was done and was now just waiting for me to finish up. 

"Y/N! Hurry up! Our uber is near!" Lex, my best friend, yells up the stairs. 

"Coming!" I yell in response while I spray myself with my signature perfume. I run downstairs with a pair of my black Louboutin heels in my hands. I quickly slip my heels on as I make it down the stairs. "Okay, I'm ready!" 

My friends turn around and all their jaws dropped. "Oh my God, Y/N! You're going to have everyone in the club begging for you! 

 "Oh my God, Y/N! You're going to have everyone in the club begging for you! 

"Go wild or go home right?" I tease them as we make our way in the uber. 

Little did I know how true that statement would be. 

{Short time skip}

It's been over an hour now since we arrived at the club. We actually got a VIP booth to ourselves which is nice so we can easily take a break from the crowd if whenever we want to. 

"Y/N, that blonde girl from the booth across from us has been eyeing you since we got here." My friend Jess whispers over to me. I nonchalantly look up catching the blonde's eyes on me and I was expecting her to look away but instead, she bites her lower lip and releases it slowly. 

That little action alone caught my breath. 

"Oh, so she also has your eyes." Lex teases me after seeing my reaction. "You going to go over there and let up?" She asks. 

"Nope, I'm doing this the Y/N way." I smile mischievously at my friends who smirks back at me. 

"Damn, you're really going to make her beg for you huh?" Jess laughs at me and I wink at her. I hear a new track play, More Than That by Lauren Jauregui

Perfect. 

I chug the remainder of my drink and grab both Jess' and Lexa's hands. "Let's go dance ladies." 

The ladies laugh fully knowing what's about to happen. 

I see you watching so I walked into your stare, 'cause I ain't in the position to be walking over there 

I make eye contact and smirk at the blonde as I walk to the center of the dance floor, smack in between our booths. 

I got a situation I can tell you wanna know

I feel Lexa's hand on my left shoulder as she walks up beside me slowly, I take this opportunity to roll my neck back to the right exposing my neck as I bite my lip. 

How you can take an honest girl and turn her to a - 

Jess' hands land on my hip from behind as she blows her breath to my exposed neck. 

For the next two lines of the song, the three of us were grinding up on each other, me being in the middle having 4 hands all over my body. 

I make sure that I never break the gaze I had with the blonde woman we're putting a show on for. She bites her lips scanning up and down my body with her hungry eyes. She whispers something to her lady friend before she finds my eyes again. Her eyes turning a darker shade than her previous eye color definitely did not go unnoticed. 

It's like she finally found her next prey. Ready to be devoured. 

I move my hips sensually as I see her get up from her spot making her way towards us slowly. 

I know I ain't right for tempting you, but I just wanna see what you would do. 

I smirk at her as I sway my hips slowly going down on my friends. 

If I gave you a taste of what I do, just remember that I don't belong to you. 

The blonde stops right in front of me and takes my hand as I slowly make my way back up. When I finally reach eye to eye she leans and whispers in my ear, "You will belong to me." 

She pulls me away from my friends and once we're out of their grasp she turns me around and pulls my ass to her center. 

She blows on my neck and whispers in my ear, "The name's Lizzie." Right after she shares her name she then nibbles my earlobe. 

Fuck. I will not surrender easily. Although, I can submit right then and there. But no. 

I turn around grasping her lower back as I press our bodies against each other still moving along to the beat of the song with her. 

I look into her eyes as I move my lips an inch away from hers and whisper, "Y/N, you'll be screaming it later." 

Her fingers slowly caress the exposed skin from my side giving me goosebumps. 

"Confident are we, Y/N?" She grasps the back of my neck. 

"Very." As soon as my reply came out of my mouth she crashes her lips on mine. 

My hands made their way from her lower back to her ass giving it a squeeze that made her moan. I take this as an opportunity to slip my tongue in her mouth and take dominance. 

She grips my hair tighter as I put my leg in between hers and she puts one of hers between mine. 

We slowly grind our center on each other legs creating more friction. I press my leg harder onto her center earning another breathy moan from her and she breaks our heated makeout session. 

She stares into my lustful-filled eyes, "My place. Now." She demands her eyes getting darker. 

I smirk at her, "lead the way." 

She pulls me out of the club into her car rushing us to her home.