* E.O - Stranger pt. 2 *

A/N: This is unedited atm but I really wanted to post this so here it is! I'll come back this weekend to proofread it. 

PS. Writing this made me feel things and I now need to be bathed in holy water. So prepare yourselves! 

...

I look up at the clock and see that it's ten minutes till closing time which makes me sigh thinking that Chase is probably not coming. Was I looking forward to her coming back tonight? Yes. Am I crushing on a complete stranger? Yes. Do I know how dumb this is? Absolutely. 

I shake my head at myself as I start wiping down the tables seeing as no one else is in the store. After the tables and counters are cleaned I start putting away the leftover pastries and start cleaning the machines. 

I check the time again to see that it's one minute till closing and I decided to count the money in my cash register so I can close for the night. As I finish counting the money the little doorbell above the door rings indicating someone had walked in. 

"Oh sorry but we're-" I was about to announce that the store was now closed but I stop when I see the familiar blonde walking towards me. 

"I'm sorry I'm late, I got held up at work and I didn't want to just not show up when I said I was going to," she explains to me. 

I smile softly at her, "no need to apologize sweets." 

Now that she isn't wearing her huge sunglasses, I can understand why she does, she's Elizabeth Chase Olsen. That doesn't matter though because at the end of the day, I may know her actual name but I don't actually know her. 

"Let me just finish closing my cash register and I'll be right with you, okay? Just have a seat or wander around," I tell her and she nods. 

I continue closing the register and see her hop on the counter and watch what I was doing. Once I was finished with that I walk over to the door and lock it while putting on the 'We're Closed' sign. I then walk around pulling all the blinds down. 

"So how was your day Ms. Chase?" I tease her slightly and she just rolls her eyes. 

"Please just Lizzie," she offers. "And my day was pretty long. Kinda annoyed that I got held back but I can't complain, plus by the looks of it ended up working out. I'm here and since the store is closed we won't have any interruptions." 

My movements slightly falters when I heard the last bit of what she said. I feel some time of sensation shoot down my body and I swallow thickly trying to get rid of the inappropriate thoughts that are swirling in the front of my brain. 

"Why Lizzie? You introduced yourself as Chase," I tease again as I grab two wine glasses and start filling them up with red wine. 

"Also, why is the fact that we won't have any interruptions, good?" I ask as I walk over to her and hand her a glass of wine. 

She takes it from me and smirks slightly, "well I wanted to get to know you." She takes a sip of her wine while I observe her. I then notice that I'm standing right in front of her, if she parts her legs all I have to do is take one step closer to be in between them. 

"Likewise," I answer and her smirk grows, "see it all worked out," she comments. 

"This is sounding more and more like a date to me Lizzie," I tease. 

"What if it was?" That was not the response I was expecting but I'm not complaining. 

"Then I would curse at myself for not already telling you how beautiful you look. And I would also have to make sure I use my charm," I tell her with a smirk on my face.