* N.R - Professor Romanoff pt. 2 *

A/N: Y'all, I had to pause many times while writing this because HOLY SHIT. I to force myself to stop too, or else y'all would have gotten 6k words worth of a one-shot. I hope y'all enjoy it and remember to touch some grass after! 

...

I put my car in park and I look up at the house in front of me, fuck I'm nervous. I tie up the trench coat to hide the best lingerie I had underneath it. I mean, this all started because of my choice of outfit for school right? So why not continue this little game. 

Either Professor Romanoff will appreciate it or punish me for it, I'm not exactly sure which one I want the most right now. 

I take a deep breath before stepping out of the car and making my way to her front door and ringing the doorbell. I look down on my phone to see I'm sharply on time, just like what she commanded me to be. I muster up the remaining confidence I had in me that I know will disappear the moment she opens the door. 

The door swings open and my knees almost buckle at her choice of outfit, "I'm glad to see you're right on time." 

She opens the door further to let me in, "come in." 

I enter her home and I don't walk further as I decide to wait for her instructions next, "look at you being such a great submissive already." She walks around me and stops in front of me making me nervously swallow. "Aw, do I make you nervous, milaya?" 

I bite my lip and nod slightly which earns me a smirk from her. "That's what I like to hear. Why don't we slip this coat off of you, dorogaya." 

She slowly unties my coat and opens it slowly revealing what I have underneath. 

She looks me in the eye with a quirked eyebrow, "oh you're really asking for it, huh?" 

"Only the best for you Professor Romanoff," I breathe out and bite my lip. She lets my coat fall on the ground and then she takes my hand and leads me up the stairs. 

We enter, what I assume, her bedroom. We stop at the end of her bed and she turns around with a softer face than a few seconds ago. "Before anything, do I have your full consent?" 

The corners of my mouth curl up into a small smile, "you have my full consent to do anything and everything you desire to me, Professor Romanoff." 

"Very well then," she smirks, "safe word is Red." I nod in understanding while she sits on the end of the bed. 

"Bend over my lap and let me see that pretty slutty ass of yours." 

I almost moan at her words and do exactly what she says. She doesn't waste any time at all as I feel her hand land on my ass cheek hard making me shriek. 

"You want to dress like a slut? You get treated like one." Another hard slap lands on my other ass cheek making me groan. 

"Do you like knowing so many eyes were on you this morning?" She spits out roughly as another slap lands on me making me moan loudly. Fuck, I'm already soaked.