N.R - 6 Days Till Christmas

Pt 2. to 7 Days Till Christmas - Y'all really fought to get part 2 so here it is!

December 19th, 2021

Natasha and Y/n have been texting back and forth for about a week and a half. And they've actually grown a liking to each other. 

{Incoming Facetime from beautiful redhead}

"Oh my gosh, why is she face timing me oh god," Y/n says nervous and after a few rings she finally slides to answer the call.

Y/n: Hi?

Nat: Hey!

Oh wow

What?

I'm actually seeing you. Like you're on my phone screen, like in real time. 

Are you actually still freaking out?

You're, you're, you're, Black Widow, you're Natasha Romanoff, how am I not gonna freak out?

We've been talking for almost two weeks now. And we know things about each other that are a little tmi and yet here you are freaking out. 

Hey, let me have my moment please. 

You're so annoying. 

Yet here you are talking to me.

How would you feel if we meet up?

Hell no. Hell to the no. 

What why??

Because no. I'm going to meet you in person. I think I can only handle seeing you on my screen. 

Come on pleaseeeeeee, you live in New York, I'm in New York, just come to the compound. 

Hell fucking no. No way that's happening. You can keep dreaming.

But why!

You're Natasha Romanoff, like hello? I'm literally going to probably past out of starstruck if I see you.

You're seeing me now? What's the difference. 

The difference is, I'll be breathing the same air as you and I can't just hang up on you if I feel like its too much. Plus I'd freak out seeing the avegers. 

Yeah and you think I won't be freaking out about seeing someone as beautiful as you in person?

Oh my gosh. Stop that. Flattery isn't going to convince to see you in person. 

Fine then. I didn't want to go this route but you leave me no choice. I guess I'll just have to show up on your frontstep. 

You don't even know where I live.

Or do I?  

Well I've never told you so I don't think you do.

I'm Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow as you keep on mentioning. I can find out things that I want to find out. 

So you're basically saying you'd stalk me. 

That's if you end up actually not meeting with me. Duh.