S.J - Old Flame pt. 1

A/N: This is so long but I hope y'all enjoy this!

I landed here in Atlanta last night and tonight I have a concert. I've never imagined my life to turn out to be this successful and I am forever grateful. I'm thankful for my family and friends who are always around to remind me where I came from and always reminding me to stay humble. 

Tonight is a sold-out stadium and even though I've been selling sold-out stadiums for a while now, I still can't seem to wrap my head around it. Like this is crazy. 

We're currently taking a break from soundcheck right now and I look over our tracklist making sure it's what I would like to sing for tonight. I did make a few changes, bringing in some throwback songs and as well as some covers. The reason I'm really doing this change is that I actually have some special guests for tonight and I'm nervous yet excited about it too. 

The Avengers casts are coming tonight and I haven't seen the cast in forever and I truly do miss them all. Them coming is making me really excited for tonight's show but what makes me nervous is the one and only Scarlett Johansson. 

Scarlett and I have been best friends since college, same with Chris Evans and me. The thing is, I liked her for the longest time. Hell, I even fell in love with her but nothing ever came out of that because I never had the guts to tell her. 

She's been married and I've always been by her side as her maid of honor and damn did that shit hurt. Now she's happily engaged with Colin and there's nothing I can do about that, as long as Scarlett is happy then I'm happy. 

~

I was in my dressing room with my earphones on trying to calm my mind before the concert. I'm all dressed up and ready to go on stage.

{A/N: This is what Y/N is wearing for her concert}

My manager knocks at my door and tells me that it's showtime so I head backstage with my team for a team huddle. Once I get backstage I see the Avengers' cast mates making me scream in excitement. 

I, unfortunately, had to quickly give them a group hug instead of individual hugs since it's almost showtime. I drag the group to where my team was so they can be a part of our team huddle. 

"On three we yell Y/N, ready?? One ... two ... three ... Y/N!!!!!" we all yell and I can already feel my adrenaline rush pumping in me. 

I wave to my friends and say "I'll see y'all out there and we'll hang out after!" 

~

After a few songs, I slow it down and start talking to the crowd while I drink some water.

"How's it going Atlanta?!?!" I smile wide when the crowd cheered wildly and I see the cast also jumping and yelling like crazies making me laugh.

"I'm so excited to be here! And did you know we also have The Avengers cast here tonight?!?" I tell the crowd excitedly which made them cheer even louder and wilder making me smile even wider.