1

Maur and I live together in her gorgeous home and have been friends since we worked on the same side with the Boston Police department. I got tired of being a detective and decided to go to law school. I graduated several years ago and started my private practice of Rizzoli and Rizzoli. My only niece Avery joined the firm with me. She is the one who convinced me to be a defense attorney because she saw many cases go bad for people she knew in Boston that were innocent which myself, her father and uncle's put away with the help of Maur.

Jane I just don't understand all these years you were on the prosecution side of getting the killers. Since Avery graduated last year, you decided to switch sides. I am proud of the work you put in to become an attorney. Since Avery graduated and convinced you to switch sides you defend this scumbags as you use to call them. I moved here so you could pursue a new career and make a name for yourself. I gave up my job in Boston and even though I get paid more, I still miss working with you on the same side. It hurts me that now you defend the people I find evidence that makes them guilty. Maur if this is going to be too hard on you, I will look for my own place to live. Jane don't be silly. We have been friends for years. I agree but coming home and us being on opposite sides isn't easy. Jane than we should come up with some ground rules for us while at home so we are not on trouble water and feel like we have to defend ourselves. Okay such as? When we enter the property line we don't discuss a case we both are working on. Agree. Yes agree. Maur since we got that worked out let's go out to my cousin's restaurant. Jane I rather go have some salmon at the seafood restaurant downtown. I am okay with that , since I can order a porter house steak.
Let me take a quick shower and get out of this suit. Jane you look really nice and professional in it. Thanks. I will go take one too. Yeah, we need to drop off the stuff at the dry cleaners too. You definitely want to put that blouse in the laundry bag. I hope they can get the blood stain out of it.

I got the person who I was doing an autopsy on blood from their brain.

Jane and I hurried, dressed casual for dinner and left. I drove us.

We stopped at the cleaners to drop off our laundry bags and picked up our twice a month cleaning

We stopped at the cleaners to drop off our laundry bags and picked up our twice a month cleaning. Maur teases me still because in Boston I always laughed on how much she paid for dry cleaning. Now we are close to the same.

We order our food.
Jane I really wished you eat healthier. My red baked potato is healthy. Yes but not with the works.
Our food comes and we eat it. I notice Maur cannot take her eye away from an attractive man who walked in with two other men.

Jane he is handsome. Yes, he is. I rather have dessert than think about him naked. Jane he is one fine specimen of a man. Maur it's too soon to get back into the dating. I don't want to be heart broken again. Jane it's been almost a year,since you broke off your engagement. I know but he wasn't the one for me. I thought Casey was perfect for you.