48

"Mmm lemme show how much i love you"

"Yes please harry.."

Harry kisses louis passionately, slowly tasting all of him. "My sweetheart" he mumbles kissing louis' cheeks and jaw sucking love bites while rutting his hips against louis' he makes louis open his legs so Harry's crotch is directly rutting on Louis'

Louis moans arching his back and pulling Harry's long greasy hair, harry moans around louis' nipples biting them sucking them gently yet furiously. He moves down towards his stomach he kisses all over his stomach, "want you full of my babies" he mumbled and louis whines as more silk starting pouring out of him.

"Yes harry wanna have your babies many of them" harry hums and hugs louis' tummy imagining louis pregnant, all full of his baby kittens he growled as he was rock hard.

"I love every inch of you my baby" he mumbles moving up to kiss louis' lips against rubbing the tip of his cock against louis' wet hole. Louis whines lifting his hips up "i want you harry please"

Harry kisses louis' closed eyes and puts his head in his neck sniffing in his strawberry scent, "yes baby " he slowly pushes in and louis immediately winced, harry moves back "baby you okay-"

"Yea- oi don't pull out" harry chuckles and slowly thrusts in till he was fully in, louis was panting clenching hard around him. Harry bites his neck pulling out slowly and thrusting back in, louis scratches Harry's back moaning loudly "fuck yes harry after so long"

Harry grunts and thrusts in and out slowly into louis' tight heat "five years louis god i can't tell you how much i missed you my baby" Harry's voice was breaking at the end making louis whimper and moan at the same time when harry hits his prostate.

"Missed you too harry, there wasn't even a single day i didn't thought about you " louis cries and harry kisses him softly continues his thrusting slowly gently, "shhh no more tears baby, I'll never let you cry anymore I'll love you till my last breath"

Louis couldn't control his sobs making harry lay down and pull him on top of him, louis hides in his neck "Harry" he whimpers and harry rubs his back "shhh bounce my love c'mon" louis places messy kisses over Harry's neck and slowly starts bouncing.

"So beautiful so pretty" harry leans back looking at louis who's fringes were stick to his forehead from sweat, he was biting his lips while tears from pleasure ran down his red cheeks.

Harry groans and grabs louis' neck kissing him roughly, louis holds on his shoulders and bounces one last time before cumming all over Harry's and his chest.

Harry kisses his lips till they were red swollen, louis falls on top of him breathing heavily. Harry turns and flips them gently before pulling out and stroking himself looking at louis' wrecked self he cums all over louis' stomach.

Louis whines when he felt the warm sticky liquid on him, harry pants and hovers over him pushing his fringes back. Louis opens his eyes looking in Harry's dark green ones, "so pretty my darling"

Louis giggles when harry gave him a Eskimo kiss "so hot my love" louis says adorably holding Harry's face who groans and attacks his lips again kissing him.

"Harry! I'm sticky clean me"

"Lemme eat you out first"

"I'm wrecked!"

Harry smirks looking at him "are you complaining love?" Louis giggles cutely and turns to lay on his stomach not caring that he just nade the whole bedsheet dirty, he lifts his bum in air wiggle his tail over his crack he says "not at all daddy"

Harry groans and attacks him again, eating him out like there's no tomorrow and kissing till they can't feel their lips. Louis signs cuddling in Harry's chest he mumbles "so this is love!" harry giggles and hugs him tightly kissing his head and kitten ears.

"I love this feeling" 

•••

*Next morning*

Felix was jumping on their bed, "CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS IT IS CHRISTMAS WAKE UP MOMMY DADDY" louis groans and opens his eyes "wha-" he was immediately hugged by felix, "MERRY CHRISTMAS MOMMY"

He chuckles and kisses his head "merry Christmas baby you woke up so early" he glances at the clock to see it was six o'clock. Felix grins nodding "yes i wanna see santa" louis laughs and cuddles with him the duvet wrapped around his naked body.

Harry turns and immediately pulls them both in his arms still half asleep he mumbles "no merry Christmas to me" Felix giggled and pulls Harry's cheeks "merry Christmas daddy" harry giggles and opens his eyes "merry Christmas kitten"

Felix' kitten ear twists as he heard dory barking and trying to jumo on bed. Louis chuckles and sits up bending down to pick up dory. Felix tried to get in bed with them but harry stopped him "wait baby we're...um" he looks at louis, they both were naked under the sheets they can't let felix cuddle them like this.

Louis gulps and hands dory to felix "go and take a shower baby I'll make the breakfast till then" felix pouts but takes dory "okay" he gets off bed running out.

Louis signs and harry moves towards him kissing his lips softly "merry Christmas love" louis smiles kissing him back mumbling "merry chri-"

"DADDY CAN I BATH DORY?" louis moves back and harry goes under the covers as felix runs back in "uh- yea-" Felix runs out squealing and louis signs but then gasoed loudly when he felt harry kiss his lower abdomen.

"Harry" he whines and harry chuckles coming out of the duvet cuddling louis who grabs his phone texting someone, harry peeks in his phone "whom are you texting?"

"Niall and bebe i didn't replied their text for a week-" harry frowns moving back "who's bebe?" Louis keeps his phone down "remember the girl you fired, the girl who took me in her home when you left alone-"

Harry nods looking away "i know....so...when you left me you went to her?" Louis looks down at his hands nodding "y-yea she and niall helped me finding a job here and house, zayn and liam helped me come here-"

"WHAT! They helped you escape!" louis nods gulping there's no need to hide anything now, "y-yea when liam came to grab some file that time zayn followed after him and helped me.... escape i had Niall's number on a paper and i-"

Harry huffs loudly rubbing his forehead, "all these years liam and zayn knew everything! They didn't told me" louis looks at him "i-i told them not to tell you....i thought you'd be happy once i leave you" harry looks at him with his doe green eyes,

"I was miserable..." Louis goes and hugs harry who stuffs his face in louis' neck, "you're not now....you have me" harry hugs him tightly, he has him.....