26

*After three days*

Harry opens his eyes to meet the soft kitten eyes tickling his nose, he smiles and pulls back to see louis peacefully purring in his chest. He rubs his back kissing his head.

Louis tightens his arms around him and purrs then harry rubs his back, harry smiles and closes his eyes relaxing enjoying the warmth of hybrid. His heat seems to be off today Harry thought maybe he should eat something now.

He opens his eyes and goes to get up but louis whines and hugs him tightly, harry chuckles and rubs his head saying "baby aren't you hungry-" suddenly the door of his room was open and he quickly pulls the duvet up covering louis totally.

Zayn peeks in with a frown and immediately comes inside "There you are ha-"

"Zayn leave right now!"

"What why- and where's lou-"

"Shhh" harry keeps a finger on his lips to say zayn to keep quiet who frowns, "where is-"

Harry signs loudly and pulls the duvet down a little to reveal louis' kitten ears and zayn gasped and started walking closer but stops when harry hissed at him "stay away!"

"Why-"

"His heat just ended, let him rest."

"Oh" zayn looks around the room nervously "did you take his permission?" Harry frowns "permission for what?"

"To fuck him! He was in heat harry he doesn't know what he's doing and to whom he's doing he's not in right state of mind did you even asked him once that if he wants you" harry looks down at louis' head petting it gently he says,

"he's my submission he trusts me that's why he came to me when his heat came-"

"Harry you were the only person in house! Did you thought of giving him some time before asking him if he even wants to spend his heat with you"

Harry groans softly not to wake louis he rubs his temple saying, "Zayn what you're saying doesn't makes sense"

Zayn signs and rubs the back of his neck saying "at least tell me you used protection"

"That's none of your busine-"

"Harry! "

"Wot?"

"Did you forgot he can get pregnant"

".......shit-"

•••

"Harry you're an idi-"

"Olay zayn i know this is the seventh time you're telling me this, stop this and help me what will i do now!" Harry paces around his living room pulling his hair sweating.

Zayn huffs and falls on the couch saying "we can do nothi-"

"We can do Abortion-"

*Bang*

".....Did you just threw a fucking vase at me! It nearly hit my head zayn are you fucking crazy-"

"NO ARE YOU FOOKING CRAZY HARRY! YOU'RE SO FOOKING SELFISH AND STUPID HARRY!"

zayn yells in Harry's face who looks at him not understanding anything, "you ......knocked him out enjoyed playing with his body even fooking ruined it and now you're telling you're gonna abort the little life inside him.....have you ever thought how he will feel if you say this in his fac-"

A loud sob interrupted zayn and they both looks towards stairs to see louis standing there in Harry's shirt his eyes red tears falling and his body shaking as he sobs.

"No no- louis- WAIT!" harry runs after louis who shakes his head running in his room and banging the door close in Harry's face. Harry bangs on the door "louis i didn't mean it louis i swear open the door please"

Louis sobs in his bed holding his stomach.....he can't believe it....he can't believe anything he wipes his nose and looks down at his stomach is it true he's pregnant?

He goes in bathroom and searches for a pregnancy test and he founds two tests kit at the back of the cupboard he reads the instructions and decided to take it.....

The results were......

positive

•••

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! WHAT WAS THE FOOKING NEED TO YELL AT ME- HE HEARD YOU ZAYN-" harry gasps loudly breathing heavily and zayn holds him by his shoulder "harry look at me look in my eyes harry calm down"

Tears came Harry's eyes "no zayn no i don't wanna hurt him it was just a suggestion- i don't fucking know what i was thinking at that time I'm- i'm he hates me zayn-"

Zayn grabs his jaw and says "no harry he doesn't and we don't know if he's actually pregnant yet-"

"He is zayn i know! He was in heat and i didn't used protection- i... hybrids have a higher level of fertility rate when they're in heat!" zayn signs and makes harry sits down and sits next to him on couch.

"Now harry answer my questions and stop panicking for fuck's sake!"

Harry takes a deep breath and holds his face in his hand closing his eyes, "what if louis is pregnant harry....what will you do let him keep him the baby or kick him out with the baby"

"...... I'll ke-"

"I'm not pregnant..."

Harry and zayn looks at the doorway to see louis standing there with a blank face "what?" They both asked at the same time.

Louis signs walking in and keeps the negative pregnancy test on the table he says "I'm not pregnant!"

Harry release a huge sign and Zayn looks at louis who stares down "louis are you okay?"

"Of course i am " with that he leaves, harry slumps down on couch signing and zayn rolls his eyes "harry you're an idiot"

"I know..."