40

"I love you more.....than i hate you my kitten"

Louis was silent and harry could hear small sniffs, he smiles and puts his nose in his hair sniffing his strawberry sweet smell, he wants to eat him- um the situation isn't right for that tho-

"that means you hate me!" Louis mumbles and harry chuckles,

"baby I'm very mad at you, I'm furious! you kept my son away from me for five whole years but that's not important right now we'll have this conversation when everything will be alright....when we'll have our son in our arms"

Louis turns around and hugs harry tightly burying his face in his chest he cries, "I'm sorry harry...i didn't- didn't wanted to d-do it but i thought you'll kick m-me out- after knowing I'm pregn-" harry rubs his back kissing his head "sshh its not your fault baby... it was me who never showed you my love"

Louis was silent "never showed you how much you meant to me...how much i fucking love my kitten" harry says squeezing louis who giggles looking up at harry with teary eyes, "I'm sorry- i l-"

"Enough apologies we'll talk about this later, now go to sleep you're tired I'll wake you up for lunch"

Louis shakes his head "i don't know if my son is safe out there i can't sleep-" harry puts his finger on his lips "baby, I'll bring him back safe and sound i promise"

"Promise?"

Harry leans down and gives louis a soft kiss on lips to which louis closed his eyes and signs sealing the promise with their soft kiss,

"Promise"

•••

Harry closes louis' bedroom door softly, his kitten was asleep finally. He walks down to see his private detective, Thomas Shelby already there,

 He walks down to see his private detective, Thomas Shelby already there,

(When i tell you this man is so fine!! I'm so obsessed with him)

"Hello Mr Shelby" harry shakes the detectives hand, "hello Mr styles" harry sits down next to him and immediately removes the papers from his pocket getting straight to point he says  "my son...is kidnapped and these are the only clues we have"

Thomas takes the papers and inspects them, "from where were they thrown?" He asks to harry who says "one was of some days previous that was thrown in Felix's room my son and one was of today that was kept outside the door where felix last was."

Thomas stands up and harry shows him Felix's room, he walks towards the window and looks out and at the house next to them "do you know the neighbours?"

Harry nods "Noah, he knows louis who's my um... boyfriend and Felix's father...or mother-"

Thomas nods and wears his cap "let's give the neighbours a visit"