21

*next morning*

Harry groans and rubs his face trying to sit up but there was a body on top of him. He opens his eyes and looks at who it was, "kendal?"

He turns around and she falls down on her side waking up "what the fuck harry" harry sits and rubs his eyes groaning "god my head aching don't scream" she rolled her eyes and comes to sit next to him.

"Fuck what happened last night" he frowns looking at his naked body, kendal smirks saying "yoy don't remember anything?" Harry shook his head and kendal signed lifting his left hand up showing him the right he put on her.

"You proposed me!"

"What! Why-i mean oh wow um" harry frowns looking at the ring on her finger, kendal huffs "do you not wanted to propose me?" Harry looks at her with wide eyes "what no! No i mean yes i wanted to but....i..."

"Do you love someone else?"

".....no i...i just wanted to make it romantic" kendal smiles "awee don't worry we'll go on a dinner tonight?" she asks him and he nods with a small smile "of course but before that i...."

"Go on" she cuddles in his chest and he signs saying "yoy know i have a submissive right" she nods not really finding it a problem, "so...i have to take him wherever we go"

"....what! Why?"

Harry shrugs saying "he's my submissive like...a .... responsibility to me" kendal frowns looking at him "do you love him?"

Harry shakes his head quickly "what no no i don't i just...you know i can't give up my dominant sub life you know" he says looking down and she rolls her eyes when he wasn't looking.

"Harry you can do whatever you want but not after we're married okay" he nods and she smiles pecking his cheeks, "so i can take him with us right?"

"Yeah whatever now kiss me baby!"

•••

Louis whimpers in sleep as zayn pets his head softly saying "kitten wake up" louis opens his eyes breathing heavily, "w-wha- what're you doing here?"

Zayn sits up and says "i came to see how you were doing yesterday and...found you tied up to bed so i helped you and you were passed out so i trued to wake you up but ig you were in sub space or something"

Louis' cheeks turned red and he looks down to see that he's wearing zayn's shirt and zay. Was shirtless, "Thank you for helping me zayn" zayn smiles pecking his head ge says "no need to thank me lou how are you feeling?"

"My b-bum hurts but other than that I'm fine" he smiles at Zayn who smiles back hugging him tightly he stuffs his head in the hybrids neck saying "i don't what happened yesterday but.... I'm always here for you lou"

Louis smiles and hugs him back "thank you za-"

"Oh! Am i interrupting something" harry says glaring at both of them standing in the doorway. Zayn pulls back from the hug saying "you don't even talk to him you asshole"

Harry's eyes turned dark as he walked closer to bed, louis whimpers and hides his face in zayn's chest who wraps his arm
Around him. "Zayn let him go!"

"No he won't do as you say from now on, you hurt him already harry stop this or I'l-"

"Or you'll what huh! He's my submissive I'll do whatever i want to him you are no one to stop me" harry goes to grab louis' arm but Zayn pushes him away "harry go and fuck that kendal leave him alone he doesn't wanna be your submissive, he's scared of you"

Harry looks at louis and notices that louis was wearing zayn's shirt, "louis get off bed right now" louis peeks out from zayn's to look in Harry's cold eyes he whimpers, "louis i said ge-"

"Harry don't force him."

"I'm not forcing him! "

"You are!"

"Fine louis if you wanna leave me...you can go " harry clenches his jaw and glares at louis who looks at zayn who smiles "say yes lou I'll keep you safe with me like my brother lou"

Louis looks at harry.....those dark scary green eyes.....but still the most beautiful ones he's ever seen.

"N-no"

"No?"

"I wanna...stay with harry."

•••

"Bye lou take care " zayn says kissing louis' forehead who grabs his habd before he leaves "you're not mad at me right?" Zayn gave him a soft smile and holds louis' hand saying "not at all louis i respect your decision take care love"

Louis turns back after waving to zayn and he comes face to face with a beautiful women, he pulls his sweater down shyly saying "um...h-hi"

She looks him up and down and then crosses her arms, "who are you?"

"I'm louis...."

"Harry's submissive?"

Louis nods and gives her a small smile which she gave back obviously fake.

"Well I'm Kendal Harry's fiance"

"W-what-"

"Louis what're you doing here! Go get ready we're leaving in an hour"

Louis is so confused, "w-where are we-"

"Don't question and go upstairs" louis frowns but turns towards stairs and on the way he heard Kendal taking to harry,

"'that' thing is your submissive harry he's an animal!"

"Go get ready kendal we need to leave for breakfast and kater we'll go to mall"

Kendal gasps hugging harry "thank you Harry you know how much i love shopping my baby" she kisses him and harry smiles hugging her looking towards stairs at louis who was looking at them with teary eyes.

Harry keeps the eye contact and Whispers in Kendall's ear....."I love you kendal"

Louis ran upstairs after hearing it tripping on his way falling and bruising his knee but he stands up and runs in his room falling on bed crying sobbing in his pillow..... "why can't he love me back" He mumbles to himself crying, the image of harry and Kendal hugging kissing, not leaving his mind.

He regrets his decision.....he would have been happy with zayn......but love holded him back...