12

Louis giggles loudly and runs towards a laughing liam , "li you saw that, i did it!" liam laughs and rubs louis' back saying

"Fine! you got guts but be careful if harry find out you just slapped a guy's ass for a dare he will-"

"What did you said!"

Louis' face colour was drained, liam gulps as his face paled as well he looks at a very angry harry behind louis "h-harry it was a joke-"

"Shut up! " Harry snaps at liam and grabs louis' arm, poor kitten whimpered at the rough hold as harry drags him outside towards the balcony where no one was there, "now......What did you do?"

Louis looks at his feet not lifting his eyes as he plays with his fingers nervously....he was a bit drunk but still sober to answer Harry's question, "um....liam gave me a dare..."

"And what was that shitty dare?"

"T-to slap a guy's ass....."

"And you did it?" Harry raised his eyebrows and immediately all he can see was red when he saw louis nod "y-yes" harry rubs his forehead and takes a deep breath "and you are drunk too!"

"I....i drank a... little" louis says showing harry with his index finger and thumb making harry groan "why louis? Did i said you could drink!" At that louis shook his head and mumbled something harry couldn't hear,

"what?"

"You left me....alone...and i bumped into li...liam so we had fun, he said he's zayn's boyfriend and your teacher!"

Harry groans loudly and yells "He's zayn's husband and my best friend! He loves to annoy me and he found you! He did this on purpose he thinks zayn and me had something going in between so he did this so that my reputation will be damaged!" Louis frowns and crosses his arms saying

"I did nothing to damage your reception!"

"Its reputation you fooking hybrid! The guy you fucking slapped the ass of is a son of very respected business man! He fucking came to me asking if that fucking hybrid is mine, i was so fucking embarrassed all because of you!"

"Stop yelling at me you were the one who left me alone without saying anything! It was all your fault-"

Louis falls on the ground as his left cheek was turning red from the hard slap harry smacked his face, Harry's eyes were pitch black as he glared at louis and said,

"You are good for nothing! You useless hybrid!"

"I-i'm sorry master-"

"YOU'RE GETTING PUNISHED!"

•••

"M-master i-i am sorry-"

"Shut your fucking mouth!"

Louis cries as he was thrown in someone's feet, he looks up to see the guy he smacked his ass infront of everyone, glaring down at him.

"Apologize Right now!" harry snaps at louis who shakes in fear and looks down at the guy's legs "i-i am s-sorry sir I'm extremely s-sorry for m-my behaviour i-it was a m-mistake sir !" the guy lefts his leg and puts it on louis' shoulder and pushes him hard making louis fall on his back whimpering.

"Fucking hybrid you ruined my image infront of everyone! You fucking embarrassed me you filthy cat! get away don't show me your fucking face!" The guy yells at louis who whimpers as shrinks back as the guy spits on him and then turns to leave, suddenly harry was infront of him with cold icy eyes.

Louis gasps as harry ties his belt around louis' neck that was in around his waist once, and then pulls him towards the exit, louis hisses in pain as harry drags him out everyone was staring at them, with disgust.

He looks down as he was being dragged like an animal....oh wait he is one

•••

Harry signs as zayn was yelling at him, "Are you even listening to me!" Harry looks in zayn's eyes and says "no!"

"Harry I- you're a fucking idiot harry! It is your fault you left the poor hybrid alone in that big ass party just because you saw that fucking bitch Kendall and ran behind her like an idiot!"

"Stop calling her names zayn! She's not what people make her look!"

"Exactly! She's worse, after what all she did to you, you're still running back to her like a dog. Harry she controlled you! She used you! And then ran away after you were broke, why are you still going back to her? Do you still love her?"

"........."

Zayn shakes his head not believing his best friend can do such a idiot mistake! "Your silence gave answer to my questions Harry." with that zayn goes and runs upstairs towards the hybrid's room he can hear harry yelling at him to stop but he doesn't.

Zayn opens the door to louis' room to find the poor hybrid tied to bed all naked on his stomach he gasps as he saw all the bruises on louis' back he looks to the other side of room to see a paddle covered in blood.....so harry punished him with a paddle.

Louis was sobbing his eyes were swollen from crying and throat dry and was hurting from screaming, zayn quickly opens his hands and legs and pulls the duvet up covering the shivering hybrids body. "Oh louis I'm so sorry!"

Louis cries and hides himself not wanting to show his face to zayn, he feels zayn pulling the duvet down and pulling him in a hug, he hugs him back tightly sobbing in his neck, after louis calms down zayn wipes his tears and says, "I'll make sure liam understands his mistake that's consequences you have to bear because of him!"

"I-it.. it's o-okay..... I'm f-fine"

"You're not lou....i can see you're not. Don't worry.... Everything will be alright kitten" zayn hugs louis and rubs his back calming him down and the hybrid falls asleep in his arms.

Zayn covered him with duvet and leaves his room after pecking his forehead. After that zayn left the house without glancing at Harry's face.