16

"Oh yes daddy...."

Louis moans as harry thrusts his fingers deeper in him, he holds the desk hard and archs his back moaning loudly. "You want more baby?" harry asks kissing louis' neck who nodded "yes daddy, yes!"

Harry scissors his fingers stretching louis, "mmm.." louis moans as his hard dick was trapped between his stomach and desk. Harry grabs his hair from his other hand that made him arch his neck "are you close baby kitten?" To which louis nods.

"Mmm "

Suddenly harry removes his hands, louis whines loudly and flicks his tail furious trying to look behind his back at harry who was now kneeling behind him, he immediately bends and spreads his legs.

Harry parts his ass cheeks and dives his head in, licking and fucking him with his tongue and louis...fuck louis immediately cums all over Harry's desk ruining all the papers in his cum, he moans loudly and harry pulls back.

"Did i fucking told you, you could cum? Huh!" Harry snaps at louis grabbing his hair roughly. Louis whimpers and looks in Harry's green dark eyes he says "I'm s-sorry daddy i couldn't h-hold back-"

"You need to learn then! You're getting punished" harry sits in his chair and grabs louis bending him over his lap running his hand over louis' ass cheek he says "count for me and when its too much say 'red'"

Louis nods and harry lands a hard spank on his left cheek, he jumps in his lap holding Harry's thighs he whimpers out a "o-one" harry hums and lands another after another till louis was sobbing.....but he didn't said red.

Harry stops after he reached twenty and pulls louis' jeans up and makes him straddle his lap, louis stuffs his face in Harry's chest sobbing and harry just sits there.....he don't know what to do....he never comforted any of his submissives after punishment.

"Okay shhh" he slowly pets his head and louis hiccups snuggling further in Harry's warm chest, "good boy, you did so well!" the praises made louis stop crying and smile softly "Thank you daddy..."

Harry smiles and pets his tail and louis purrs loudly smiling and hugging his master. Harry looks at his desk.....his papers were ruined....but it wasn't as important as louis' smile at the moment....

"Daddy?"

"Mm?"

"Are we going to 'pleasing'?"

"....yes"

•••

"This is beautiful daddy!" Louis squeals as harry puts on a collar that says 'styles' in bold letter on it around louis' neck, harry smiles and fixes louis' fringes saying "so that everyone knows who you belong." louis blushed.

Harry smiled clearing his throat, he says "so....you won't talk to anyone when we go inside, we'll watch the big show and then go to the VIP private room......"

Harry leans forward and louis blushes as harry whispers un his ears "gonna teach you some things and two....hmm?" Louis blushes and nods saying "I'm excited!"

"Let's go then."

Louis giggles and nods "yes!"

•••

Louis looks around and his jaw was dropped, there were a huge stage in the middle and two small platforms on the each side of it, he looks at right to find the bar, there was seats couches on the left side.

Harry wraps his arm around louis' waist and goes sitting on the huge couch in the middle grabs louis making him sit on his lap. Louis squirms a little to get comfortable but stops immediately as he saw that the curtains of the huge stage opens.

There was music starting in the background, lights got dimmed, all the dominants subs were quite and were looking at the stage. He looks as a man dressed in a suit comes out.

There was a chair then placed in the middle of the stage, louis gets closer to harry who puts a hand on his thigh rubbing it.... already turning him on.

He looks back at the stage to see now the man was sat in the chair and his legs were spread wide there was a visible tent on his crotch.

The music starts........

Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house

The curtains opened and out came a beautiful curvy girl and was....dressed as a kitten....