22

"mas-"

"Don't you know how to fucking knock? Go out and come back in before knocking"

Louis lowers his head as he heard Kendall giggling, and goes out again and then knocks asking "c-can i come in sir?"

He didn't hear anything which made him frown he goes to knock again when he heard kendal laughing loudly from inside he puts his hand down which he was about to knock with and turns to leave but harry opens the door looking at hin with cold eyes he asks "what?"

"Um...can i wear this collar?" Louis says holding up the collar that has 'styles' written harry looks at it for a second then clears his throat and says "no no need" louis holds up another collar of his that says 'kitten' "then this?"

"No need to wear collar"

"Um...so can i wear a simple choker?"

"....fine you can why aren't you ready yet?" Harry says looking him up abd down and louis looks down saying "i am ready"

"You're not coming with me wearing a fucking sweater and jeans" harry says and turns towards louis' room, louis smiles and goes to follow harry.

"Wear this!"

It was a white sweater with some black ripped jeans.

"O-okay" its kinda similar to what he wore earlier but whatever harry says, "um... anything else?" Louis asks fiddling with his fingers and harry rolled his eyes and crosses his arms saying "wear it and show me"

Louis gulps and starts stripping, anyways nothing harry haven't seen before. Louis turns around his back facing harry and bends down to remove his jeans, Harry's eyes widened at the big purple bruises on louis' ass.

"Did you put any cream on them?" Louis frowns looking at harry over his shoulder he asks "on what?" Harry walks closer to him making louis other side and runs his fingers over the bruises Louis takes a sharp Breath fuck he forgot about it.

"N-no i haven't but it's o-okay I'm fi-"

"Bring the first aid kit to me" louis goes argue but as he saw harry sit on his bed his eyes stern cold ge turns to the bathroom. When he was about to come back in his room he heard Kendal in the room he stops and puts his ear to the bathroom door to hear what they were talking about.

"Harry please help me i can't pick what to wear"

"Wear anything you like kendal"

"But i can't pick-"

"Go now kendal i have some work with louis "

He heard kendal huffing and the leaving the room he signs and opens the door coming in and he hands the first aid box to harry. "Turn around"

Louis obeys and turns gis back to harry who was still sitting on the bed, he hissed as he felt the burn on his skin. Harry gently puts the cream over the bruises and then puts the cream back in his box.

"Done" he stands up and louis stops him saying "b-but when I'll wear jeans it'll.... " He trails off looking at the cream on ass. Harry signs and goes in his closet again louis frowns and waits for him to return.

"Here wear this now"

Louis smiles and takes the clothes and starts wearing them harry node in satisfaction after he sees him in those clothes louis goes to grab his shoes and bends to pick it up and flashes harry his naked bum who groans

"Louis! You're not wearing anything underneath it"

"O-oh i-i forgot i-"

"Go quickly and wear some panties and i swear to god if you flashed your ass to anyone today even by accident I'll make your ass worse."

"O-okay sir"

•••

"This place is so cozy" Kendal says clinging her arm into Harry's who hums and sits on the table, kendal sots next to him and louis sits infront of him looking around trying his best to avoid the 'couple'

"Hello I'm Niall Horan and I'll be your waiter today what would you guys like to order?"

"I'll have English breakfast" harry says and kendal nods "same as his" louis gulps and looks down as the waiter looks at him smiling "and what would you like, Mr cutie?" Louis blushes and says "um...j-just some chocolate milk please"

Niall writes it down nodding "alright it'll be here in time" he then turns and leaves and louis smiles at the energy he was radiating, "stop smiling at him!" Louis quickly looks down when he heard Harry scold him.

"Harry can we get a pet? Please please" kendal says whining towards harry when she saw a couple next to their table with their pet dog. Louis smiles at the Adorable dog and Harry rolls his eyes saying "no need"

"But why i wanna have a pet!" Louis looks down and gets busy playing with his bracelet. Harry looks at him and says "i said no need for pet..... we already have one"

At that time louis really wish he was never born cause this shit hurts and is embarrassing. He looks down as kendal laughs loudly and harry smirks.

"Oh harry I want a cute adorable pet not an dis-"

"Your breakfast is here guys!" Niall interrupts kendal without knowing how much louis wants to thank him, nialls keeps the breakfast on their table and hands louis his drink. "Thank you" louis says looking at Niall who winked and Said "its my job kitten"

Louis giggles and Harry clenched his jaw glaring at louis, niall runs off inside when again its a busy day for him. "Louis stop giggling!" Kendal rolls her eyes and starts eating while louis frowns and sips his chocolate milk. He noticed a notice on the drink,

×××××××××
My number ;) -N

He smiles and quickly stuffs the notice in his pocket and continues drinking his milk. His tail was wiggling behind him his ears standing up high a sign that he's happy.

Harry frowns looking at him, what got him so happy suddenly? He thinks and here louis was thinking he's gonna have a new friend.