15

Louis stretches and purrs loudly his muscles were heavy today, his throat was hurting too but he loved his sleep in his warm bed. He still didn't got to say bye to liam and zayn tho....hope he meets them soon

He gets off his bed and quickly goes in the bathroom and sets himself a bath he was deep in thought to notice he was late for breakfast,

"shit-" he runs out of the bathroom and in the closet and wears the huge hoodie he saw, it was too huge for his tiny body but he loves the way it embrace him. He wears some skinny jeans underneath it.

He forgets to brush his hair and was running downstairs, he saw harry has already ate half of his breakfast, and his breakfast was served and probably cold

He forgets to brush his hair and was running downstairs, he saw harry has already ate half of his breakfast, and his breakfast was served and probably cold....but he got no choice but to eat it.

"Um....good morning daddy, I'm sorry I'm late." Harry looks at him with his cold green eyes and hums looking him up and down, he doesn't said anything else so louis sits down on his chair and starts eating his breakfast when harry decided to break the silence,

"Did they came in our house or you called them yesterday?"

Yes louis got butterflies when harry called it 'our' house, he looks down at his breakfast and mumbles "Called them..." harry raises his eye brow and galres at the poor hybrid "with whose permission?"

Louis gulps but doesn't says anything and looks down at his ice cold breakfast, "are you forgetting your place louis?" At that louis looks up to see anger in Harry's eyes, he quickly shakes his head "n-no i was-i was alone s-so i called-"

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE ALONE SICK OR DEPRESSED, YOU WILL NOT CALL ANYONE IN THIS HOUSE OR GO OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION UNDERSTOOD!"

Louis whimpers and lowers his head in submission and nods, he hissed as harry grabs his hair roughly making him look him in his eyes he growls "Words!"

"Y-yes master"

"Good " with that harry grabs his phone and leaves the table probably going to his room to get ready for work.

louis wipes his running nose and plays with his breakfast blinking back his tears and trying to avoid the knot in his throat.

•••

Louis let out a little gasp as suddenly harry wraps a pink collar around his neck, he touches the collar to feel its a new one, he frowns

"A-are we going somewhere?" Louis couldn't read what his collar says but he likes the feeling of it around his beck the way harry didn't tied it too hard just enough make louis comfortable.

"You're coming to my office with me." and who was louis to question he stands up and follows harry outside the house.

•••

"Wow" louis whispered to himself as he saw Harry's beautiful expensive office, each and everything was perfect on place and just..... Rich.

But wait- wasn't harry a model? How does he own a building and a office? Louis' so confused as he saw harry sit on his chair signing and looking at the papers on his desk

Louis stands awkwardly beside harry, "um daddy?" Harry hummed and writes something down on the paper, "w-what is it you do? Like professionally" harry was silent and he finished his writing before keeping his pen down and looking at louis.

"Why do you want to know kitten?" Louis looks down at his hands and says "j-just curious" louis gasps as harry grabs his waist and pulls him in his lap he makes him straddle him, running his hand over louis' cute jeans cladded bum.

"You know that curiousity kills the cat hm?"

Louis' cheeks were red as he nods keeping his hands on Harry's broad chest, "well ask me what i do properly kitten." louis got goosebumps as harry puts his hand underneath his hoodie and runs his hand over louis' back carring the soft skin. His other hand stroking the hybrids tail loving the soft feeling furr in his rough big hands.

"What is it that you do....daddy?"

Harry smirks, "I'm a 'ruthless mafia leader' as they describe me and a dominant in public's eyes and also a part time model......and guess what else?" 

Louis looks up at him, his kitten ears standing up and tail flicking still in Harry's hold, he asks "what else daddy?" He tilts his head to the side looking as cute as any adorable cat.

"I own the most popular BDSM club....known as 'Pleasing'" louis shivered when he felt harry whisper the word in his ear his lips touching his ear lobe. He blushes and looks down thinking about how powerful harry is.....how dominant he is....

"C-can i ask for something daddy?"

"It depends kitten....what do you want?"

"I wanna go to your club daddy.... please....wanna see how it looks like"

"We'll see if you'll be a good kitten I'll take you Tonight"

Louis squeals and bounces a little in Harry's lap who smiles and louis immediately breaths in sharpy when harry kneads his ass over his jeans. "Now i want you to please me kitten"

"Okay daddy" louis says like a good kitten and climbs off Harry's lap and kneels infront of him, harry spreads his legs as his hybrid kneels between them.

Louis immediately goes to open Harry's pants. He pulls the zipper down and harry helps him with removing them till his thighs.

Louis gulps looking at the hard cock in his dainty hands he looks up at harry who was already looking at him, "c-can i take you in daddy?" Harry runs his fingers in louis' soft hair and then grabs them lightly to which louis moans looking up at harry, "yes kitten"

Louis dips his head down and takes harry in his mouth slowly sucking then increasing his speed.

He keeps his hands on Harry's thick thighs for support and takes him deeper. Harry moans and lifts his hips up thrusting in his mouth.

Louis swirls his tongue around Harry's tip that made him cum in a second, harry pants as he looks down at louis licking swallowing everything like a good boy. He pulls off and looks at harry who pets his hair and he purrs loudly.

"Good kitten..."

"Daddy...um..."

"What it is kitten?"

"....I'm wet"

Harry smirks and plays with louis' kitten ears saying "do you think you deserve daddy?" At that louis nods to which harry hums leaning back in his chair he smirks at the hybrid.

"What do you want from daddy?"

"I want daddy's tongue....and fingers they're so pretty" louis mumbles as he looks at Harry's hand kept on his thigh at that harry lifts his hand smirking "you want it kitten?"

"Yes daddy!"

"Hmm...you can have it kitten."