7

Louis groans as his alarm keeps on ringing continuously, "urg" louis finally gets up and stops his alarm and mumbles to it "now shh" he shushes at the alarm clock that was showing 7am. He should be down for Breakfast till 7:30

•••

" its 7:31...." luke trailes off and Harry glares at his watch....louis was one minute late, he watches as the number changes to 7:32 just then the hybrid comes running downstairs.

"I'm so sorry master-"

"Why are you late?" harry asks in stern tone, his cold eyes looking into louis' who gulps "um...i... accidentally slept in the bathtub" his cheeks turn red in embarrassment when he hears luke laugh at him. He couldn't help it his head was aching so he decided to have a bath and ended up falling asleep.

Harry's one hard glare shuts Luke's mouth, "I'll make sure you won't repeat it" louis gulps and looks at his feets, "now sit" louis goes to sit on the chair next to harry but luke scoffs and says "he didn't said to sit on chair ....kitty"

Louis frowns confused and looks at harry who already started eating his breakfast, "m-master where d-do i sit?" Harry doesn't looks up from his breakfast and says "on the floor where you belong."

Louis holds back his whimper and sits on the floor like a cat and a maid puts his food Infront of him. He starts eating and luke smirks looking at him.

After finishing his breakfast he kneels next to harry who was finishing his breakfast, luke had already left telling he has some fashion show. Harry stands up and goes to his office and louis doesn't know what to do so he crawls behind him.

Harry stops Infront of his office and turns to louis with his cold green orbs looking in louis' baby blue eyes, "i have a meeting now and you're going to be a good kitten and keep my cock warm and after that we have to go to Luke's fashion show " louis nods and harry bends down and raises his eyebrow when louis forgot to answer verbally "hm?"

"Y-yes master" harry nods and goes in his office and sits in his chair after removing his blazer, louis was literally drooling over Harry's toned body that was covered by black tight shirt.

He spreads his legs and louis crawls and kneels between his spread legs looking as confused as ever, harry rolled his eyes and said "open my jeans and warm my cock in your mouth."

Louis starts opening Harry's jeans and harry opens the laptop and logins in his zoom meeting. Louis pulls out Harry's huge cock and quickly puts it in his mouth and rests it on his tongue.

He glances up at harry who was talking to some people about some show he still doesn't knows what harry works. Harry's sharp jaw moving, his Adams apple bobbing up and down. Louis can't help but breath in deeply through his nose at the sight of the gorgeous dom.

Harry finishes his meeting after an hour, louis' knees were killing him for kneeling so long his jaw was paining from keeping it open too long Harry's hard cock was still in his mouth.

Finally harry looks down at him, louis' kitten ears stands up when he had his Dom's attention on him, his tail was wagging under the desk hidden in dark. Suddenly Harry's fingers were lacing his hair grasping roughly and harry starts thrusting roughly fucking louis' mouth restlessly.

Louis' rosy cheeks were wet with tears, his throat and jaw hurts and after a moment harry was cumming down his throat he swollowed everything because harry didn't said he couldn't swallow.

Harry lets out a grunts and pulls his dick out of louis' mouth, "tuck me in" louis wipes his wet cheeks and tucks Harry's cock back in and zips his jeans then looks at harry who was looking at his watch.

"Stand up go, to your room and get dress in a plain shirt and jeans and come back here in my office." Harry ordered not even looking at louis' who nods mumbling a small "yes sir" he turns and leaves sniffing quietly. Don't know why but harry felt a little guilty for going rough on louis but he ignored the feeling.

•••

Louis knocks on Harry's office now dressed in a plain pink shirt with some black jeans, his tail was out because of help of the hole in his jeans. "I'm ready sir." he says standing in front of harry who nods and removes something from inside his drawer.

"Kneel" louis goes on his knees and watches as harry walks towards him holding a.....collar. louis purrs softly when harry outs the cover on his neck that says styles in gold....he loves his collar already.

"You'll crawl on your hands and knees beside me wherever I'll go, you'll kneel beside my chair where I'll sit and not look up till i say so, not talk to anyone till i say you can." Harry orders hi. attaching the leash in his hand to louis' collar who nods smiling "yes master I'll obey"

Harry didn't smiled back at him making his smile drop, he puts his phone in his pocket and starts walking towards his office door holding louis' leash tightly who whimpered when the collar on his neck tucked as harry walks fast he crawls fast behind his dom.

He wants to be a good boy and obey his dom...but will he able to be obedient?

"Master?"

"Hm"

"What will be my reward if I obeyed you master?"

"You'll get to sleep in my room."