37

Louis signed "He's my cousin's son i know him for the last five years, now can we go!"

"No we won't leave him alone in the house, it's not safe!" harry says getting comfortable on the couch, "harry he's safe here we have a digital lock on the main door-"

"No we won't leave him alone"

"Harry! I know him I've lived with him and i know he's safe! C'mon now We have work" harry doesn't bugs from his seat and stares at louis stubbornly the hybrid signs and walks in sitting on the couch he says "fine then" harry is still bossy and controlling.

"And from tomorrow on we'll bring him to the office with us" louis frowns sitting up straight "why!" Harry leans forward to look in louis' eyes with a serious face, "no matter how many times he's been home alone he's not safe here-"

"Harry, Its not like I'm living in a cheap neighborhood!"

"No its not that but he's just not safe we'll-"

"You will not there is no we here and I'll do whatever i want!"

"We......we will bring to our office everday till his parents return from their trip and...." Harry looks around the apartment, "this place looks cozy i might stay for a few days-"

"DAYS! no harry you won't stay here"

"Why?"

"Because i said so"

Harry stares at him and then says "we'll ask felix if he wants me here if...he says no I'll leave if yes then I'll stay till his parents return and leave after that!" Louis huffs throwing his hands in air frustrated he goes to kitchen breathing heavily....what will happen when harry will know Felix's parents are no one else but they both himself...... How will harry react...one things for sure,

"...... He'll hate me if-"

"Louis do you have bananas?" Harry opens the fridge looking through it and louis rolled his eyes as harry grabs a banana and starts peeling it.

"Can i ask you something?" Harry asks with his mouth full of banana and louis cringes "eat first then talk" its like he's scolding his son, louis signs father and son are same and its driving louis' mind crazy thinking about what will happen in future now.... there's too many lies that has builded the situation louis is in right now...no way to step back now-

Harry finished eating one banana and goes to take the second and last one louis watches as he eats that one Banana in a minute is he a monkey or a frog?

"okay so can i ask you something now?" Harry asks after his bananas were finished,

"No" louis turns towards the stove wearing an apron he starts preparing for the dinner, "okay so i wanted to ask who's-"

"God harry you ask so many questions" louis groans while chopping the Vegetables and harry gives him a cheeky smile and sits on the counter making louis groan "harry get off the counter!" Harry didn't listened to him and starts talking swinging his long lanky legs

"So i was saying who's that person you told about?"

"I don't know who you're talking about" louis says not looking up at harry, "you know....that one- okay lemme just ask this straight, so do you have a boyfriend?" Louis stops chopping and looks at harry who was already looking at him with big green eyes.

"Why do you wanna know?" Louis asks his hands on hips looking at harry who shrugs "just wanna know, you know" louis goes back to chopping without answering making Harry's anxiety raise "louis ple-"

*Ding dong*

Louis wipes his hands and goes to removes his apron but harry was already on the floor, "I'll take it" he runs to the main door like an ostrich and louis rolls his eyes.

"Hello-"

"Who are you?"

Harry stares at the guy infront of him who was holding a box with his cold dark green eyes already scaring the poor guy, "um... I'm louis' new neighbour-"

"If you're new then how do you know his name?" Harry narrows his eyes at the guy who gulps "um i have m-met him befor-"

"Daddy see its Eros!" a little boy comes running looking at harry, and the guy looks at harry closely "oh...but you have long hair now and in the movie you had sho-"

"Yeah the shooting started in 2019 and its 2021 now so obviously I've changed my hairstyle!" harry says rolling his eyes, noah shut his mouth at the sassy comment just as louis comes from behind him "what's taking you so lo- oh hii Noah!"

Noah smiles "hii loui-"

"How do you both know each other?" Harry interrupts him again jealousy raising by every second. louis rolls his eyes "enough with your questions harry, Noah Alex please come in!"

"Hello uncle loueh is felix home?" Alex asks following after his father, "yes love but he's asleep " louis says and harry follows them to the living room.

Noah gives louis the box "well we're your new neighbours so we came to say hello and these are some cookies i made!"

"Oh thanks i saw you loading the boxes yesterday i thought you both will be tired so i didn't disturbed you guys, please take a seat!" Louis says and Noah nods sitting down next Alex who was pouting "what happened baby?"

"Felix is asleep!" Noah chuckles "then go and do your homework you can play with Felix later till then I'll talk to his father-"

"Father? Who's father?" Harry questions and louis' eyes widened and he runs in the living room before noah could speak his truth "um...harry can you help me cook please" harry looks at noah then back at louis "okay" he goes in kitchen and louis signs and looks at noah "i need your help...." 

•••

"Dinner is ready!"

Louis signs thank god he talked with noah on time and he agreed to help him play along the lie. Alex and felix runs downstairs. Harry serves the food in the bowls as louis puts the plates on the dining table.

Noah comes in the dining room and sits on the table, louis goes to sit next to him but harry comes in between and sits between them while Alex and felix sits next to eachother.

They all start eating, alex and felix talking about god knows what. "Um.. who's he?" Noah asks to louis motioning over harry who straightens his back and sats "I'm his boyfrie-"

"Shut up harry, uh he's my boss actually" louis says and smiles awkwardly and harry rolls his eyes while Noah frowns "oh okay"

•••

"Let's watch a movie! Please daddy" Felix says jumping and louis hissed "not daddy-"

"Hey felix which movie you wanna watch" thank god harry was busy choosing the movies, noah has a already asleep alex in his lap and he was sitting on the couch.

"Home alone cause its Christmas month!"