24

Harry was working on his desk, and louis was playing with his tail sitting on the couch of Harry's office. He's so bored he got nothing to do other than sit and watch Harry be hot and work.

*Knock knock*

"Come in" harry replies and looks up from his work at his assistant who walks in with a box that she kept on Harry's desk "your package came" harry nods and takes the package saying "how many meetings i have today?"

"Only a zoom meeting at 5 pm " harry nods and says "okay you can leave" she leaves and louis goes back to playing with his tail. Harry grabs the box and walks towards him and louis looks at him. "For you"

Louis frowns confused and takes the box "what is it?" Harry sits next him signing he says "open and see yourself" louis quickly rips the paper off the box and opens it to find a brand new iphone.

"O-oh my god-" louis gasps looking at it up and down, "w-who's is it master?" Harry chuckles and says "its yours louis" louis' eyes widened and he jumped in Harry's lap hugging him "thank you so much daddy"

Harry smiles rubs his back saying "take it as a gift not a reward for defending me at the restaurant okay" louis smiles nodding and then he frowns looking down in Harry's lao he says "um....did i do right? Like i didn't embarrassed you infront of them right- did i ruined your im-"

Louis' mouth was shut by Harry's lips on his, he cups his jaw softly and kisses him gently. Louis kisses him back keeping the box in his lap he keeps his hands on Harry's chest. Harry pulls back after a moment and strokes louis' cheek he looks in his eyes saying "you did the right thing baby, I'm very proud of you"

Tears came in louis' eyes and he hugs harry tightly saying "thank you so much sir" harry smiles and kisses his head then says, "now are you hungry?"

Louis nods and cuddles in his chest asking "do you have work?" Harry hums wrapping his arms around him he says "after an hour i have a zoom meeting we can go home and get fresh I'll attend the meeting from home  "

Louis nods smiling looking up at harry who smiled back at him for the first time looking in his eyes he smiled a genuine one, "i love you" louis whispers to him and harry chuckles and stands up with louis in his arms "let's I'm hungry"

Louis smiles nodding, even tho harry didn't said it back louis is ready to wait.

•••

"How's it?" Harry asks sitting infront of louis who smiles brightly at him "its so tasty sir your cooking is so good teach me please" harry chuckles and says "probably one day"

Louis smiles and goes back to eating, harry looks at him as he eats. His lips wet from the pasta sause that he licks humming. His tail wiggling left to right a sign that he's very happy his ears twisting as he stuffs more pasta in his mouth.....harry never noticed how beautiful louis is, he shakes his head clearing the thought and stands up.

"I'm in my office (home office) my meeting will start in some time, so don't disturb me " louis nods eating the last spoon of pasta and harry leaves the kitchen. Louis grabs his water bottle and gulps down the whole bottle  and pants suddenly feeling really hot.

He rubs the sweat off his forehead and starts walking towards his room. "Why is it soo hot today" he goes and sits on his bed grabbing his new phone he giggles "i got a phone!" He lays on bed on his stomach and kicks his legs in air and saves Niall's number in his phone.

Hii! Its louis the Mr cute ;)

He didn't got a response back immediately so he keeps his phone away and huffs, why is it so hot today! He removes his sweat shirt and signs looking at his body all sweaty sweaty.

He strips down and decides to take a cold shower his body is burning. He goes stands under the cold water and sign. He runs his hand over his body and finally brushes over his cock, he shivers when he felt it hard. He frowns and looks down. He runs his fingers over his inner thigh when he felt sticky to see there's silk all over them.

He gasp and holds onto the wall when he felt a wave of heat go through his body. He whimpers as his hole clenches he wants something inside he wants something.....harry

•••

Harry hums and instructs his assistant to write down the points he says, his assistant was also on the zoom call noting down everything harry says.

"And also mr-" harry was interrupted when his office door opens, he frowns and looks towards his door to see louis standing there dripping wet from head to toe and whimpering his hard cock pink and angry.

"What the-"

"M-my h-heat- its h-here"

"Fuckk" harry stands up from his seat and looks at his laptop "we'll discuss the rest of the points tomorrow good bye everyone" he doesn't lets anyone response and shits his laptop running towards louis who whines and clings to him.

"Oh my kitten calm down I'll take care of you shhh"

Louis whines looking up at harry with his lust filled eyes, he says "i want you daddy- now-please-"

Harry picks him up and louis wraps his legs around his waist he hissed as he cock was squished between Harry's and his torso he wraps his arms around his neck. Harry walks towards his desk and places louis on top of it kissing him roughly running his over over his inner thighs that was covered in silk.

"My pretty kitten..."

"Daddy-"